The First Years Massaging Action Teether uploaded by Alicia M.

BY THE FIRST YEARS

This baby product is BPA free. Expert Developed Parent Preferred Ideal for first teeth! 6 month + Gentle Vibrations & Multi-Textures offer relief for first teeth Ring Handle is designed for two little hands to grasp Easy-Spin Rattle is fun for baby to play with Multi-Textured Tips offer a variety of comforting surfaces Gentle Vibrations Begin   instantly when child bites down on star points Non-Replaceable Battery is sealed inside for safety Guaranteed by The First Years - Non-replaceable batteries guaranteed for four months from date of purchase.  Should batteries fail before that time, return product with proof of purchase date to the address below and we will replace it free of charge.  If you are not satisfied with this product for some other reason, please let us know. If your baby s teeth haven t come in yet, try our Massaging Water Te see more...

• "My son loved this when he was teething!" in 2 reviews
  • "Easy for little hands to grip and bright attractive colors!" in 1 review
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My 8 month old has gotten super fussy as of the past 2 weeks, turns out her low fever and dry chapped cheeks was tell tall signs she was teething afyer almost 2 months since she popped her first 2 teeth. Her first teething experience only required basic teether but this time around is very different. I decided it was time to try one of the more expensive teether on the market which included getting a FirstYears vibrating star teether I'd seen in a few baby favorites list. The minute I handed it to her she seemed in love. I learned to not take it in the car because every time she drops it she cries in a very frustrated way. Highly reccomended ♧
Shelby D.
My oldest was very difficult while teething this was the only teething toy that he enjoyed for more than a few seconds! It was really a lifesaver! I recently bought one for baby #2 hopefully he will love it too!
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son has loved this for teething since he was 3 months old! He loves the vibrations and sometimes chewing on the hard plastic spinning piece too. It has lasted up 19 months of teething thus far and I would be more than happy to buy him a new one if his stopped working before his 2 year molars cut. It is a must have to everyone with a teething baby!
jennifer M.
La Vista, NE
I own a home daycare and we have these for every infant in our care. They are labeled with their name and attached to their bed, and rotated out to their bouncer... They love them! One of the 4 month old's keeps hits himself in the face with it, and cries when he does, so we are going to give it back to him in a month or so when he has better hand eye coordination! I recommend these to everyone!
Tania S.
N Attleboro, MA
My son loved this. I bought whiel i was pregnant bacause i thought it was neat. my son to this day with chew on it and drool all over it and i bet it feels great on all those pointy things coming up. But its also has a soft texture and great durabilty. since i does get thrown around alot...
Steph B.
My son loved this when he was teething! He never seemed to complain about his teeth whenever he would use this toy. The only downside was that once he got his teeth in, He wore the plastic coating away little by little. It's a slight choking hazard, so use with caution.
Amanda C.
Kennewick, WA
I wouldn't have survived my sons first teeth without this. The vibrating part is perfect and soft for little baby mouths. The vibration is very soothing to him he just holds it in his mouth forever. Easy for little hands to grip and bright attractive colors!
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son's favorite teether. He was able to bite down on it a little after 5 months old and get it to vibrate. He has enjoyed it greatly and it is his go to teether still at 9 months. Puts all other teethers to shame.
Ashley C.
We absolutely loved this item. My daughtervthought it was hilarious when it vibrated and it is great for teething babies. My daughter also would just carry around as a toy when she didn't use it in her mouth.
Samantha B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Neither one of my daughters cared for this teether. they both kind of looked at it like it was weird and threw it. lol It wasn't until they were older, no longer needing a teether, that they played with it thinking it was funny!