BY THE FIRST YEARS

The First Years Lanolin Free Nipple Butter helps soothe and protect sore nipples. It's a great solution for breastfeeding mothers who prefer a plant-based alternative to lanolin. Our formula contains essential milk proteins for advanced healing. It's... see more...

Kristen W.
Glouster, OH
I only bought this because it was cheaper than the medela nipple cream. It works just as well as the medela one! It was super helpful in the beginning when I was learning to breastfeed. I used it before and after showering and I loved how you didn’t have to wash it off before baby nurses!
Nikki G.
Lake Wales
The nipple cream is very soothing and doesn't bother the baby. Would buy again.  Was worried about the quality but it works great. Baby prefers this one over my medela cream I got at the hospital. It was affordable for its size. I am very happy with my product.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
This was very affordable, it's lanolin-free so it absorbs much better than others, the tube is a great size for the price, and it helps SOO MUCH for the first days of feeding when everything is tender and dry. DEFINITELY purchasing this brand from now on.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
This helped me SO much when I first started breastfeeding. I took it everywhere and used it all day long! This brand works way better than any of the others I tried and I like that it's lanolin free. I would recommend to any breastfeeding mommy out there
Amanda Lyn H.
Nashua, NH
Only 20 weeks pregnant and this nipple butter has been a saving grace. I've been dry and sensitive and so I figured nipple butter for breast feeding would be the safest bet. I love that when the baby comes, it will be safe to use while breast feeding and I won't have to worry about washing it off before feeding him. And at less than 5 dollars from Walmart? I love it!
KayLee W.
YOU NEED THIS! even if you think you wont need it you will. Breastfeeding is hard on you especially on your nipples of course.this stuff keeps you nice and moisturized as well as it being safe for baby to ingest which is super important. If you plan on breast feeding get some of this.
Kimberly C.
I bought this in the first week after my LO was born because well he messed me up. My husband went to the store and got it for me so the price is unknown to me. I don't care what the piece was because it worked so well for me.
Danielle C.
Saved my nipples! After my baby started having a lazy latch my nipples were so sore! This stuff is really a life saver and much less expensive than the other brands!
Emily M.
This stuff is amazing! Calms and soothes your irritated nipples almost instantly! It's not very fun that through breastfeeding and pumping, your nipples become sore and sensitive...however, great that this product is able to relieve a lot of the pain.
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
I recently started having chapped nipples and grabbed this at walmart. It did not work at all and was like using Vaseline. It also would not absorb into my skin.