BY THE FIRST YEARS

This first years jet lightweight stroller in sleek city chic all-black is comfortable and convenient for both you and your little one. Unlike most lightweight strollers, the jet has tall, comfort-grip handles and 8 large wheels for an incredibly smooth, stress-free ride. Bottom and top organizers keep you and your babys accessories handy. The stroller has several reclining positions, an adjustable/removable canopy sunshade, a comfortable footrest and a secure 5-point harness. This super-lightweight stroller is only 11 lbs and can be folded with one hand, for easy storage or transport. Its strong frame supports babies and toddlers from... see more...

Layne P.
Mount Washington
I purchased this stroller for a trip to the zoo. Dragging around a full size stroller can be annoying and awkward. I seen this stroller and it was everything I needed.  I love the umbrella strollers but they too can be inconvenient. I'm approx. 5'10 and the umbrella strollers are to short. The first years stroller was a life saver. It's just the right height for me, kids love it. The sunshade is a great thing!! It steers great and its lightweight and super easy to fold up n throw in the trunk. My only complaint is there isn't much room for storage.
Lady D.
Trinity
I gave this stroller a 4/5 because it didn't really have the storage capabilities we were looking for in a stroller, and we just really didn't wanna deal with the returns process. However, it was very affordable, it's uber easy to store and go on the fly, and we still use it on daily basis.
christine r.
North Bergen, NJ
This stroller is supppper i wish they made a double stroller like this i brought this while pregnant to use for my son he was 9 mons i can lift this pregnant and all this is how light weight it is.. i recommend this 10000% esp if your going upstairs traveling etc cant go wrong
Veronica O.
Beaverton
“Light weight”
so so easy to fold and unfold.. fits even in the smallest trunks.. light weight even a 7 year old can carry it or unfold it.. target is where I found it to be the least expensive. Would buy again and have bought at least 3 times for gifts :)
katie o.
I love this stroller it's liye weight and fits in my car but it also keeps the baby snug and safe she can still see things around her not to thrilled with the color but it definitely does the job they price wasn't to bad either
Jessica H.
Meta
For a toddler who like to walk and or sit down from time to time. It’s great. Plenty of storage space for things and comfortable for my toddler even for him to sleep in. My three year old loves it. We bring it everywhere!!
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
This stroller has been a lifesaver! It's lightweight and comfortable for the little one. So easy to take wherever we go! I love how it maneuvers and the storage basket. The sun shade is a plus too. We were lugging around a jogging stroller which just isn't convenient. This one has also grown with her and we have used for almost 2 years!
Ashleigh H.
Easy to collapse and open, worked nicely for our yearly Disney trip for toddler aged children. My toddler seemed comfortable and content in this stroller despite hours in the parks. Overall satisfied with this purchase.
Kari D.
USA
I love this stroller. I've had a few different one's now and this one my favorite. It's so light weight. Very easy to fold up and pack away. And its small when folded up, making storing it very easy. There's a good enough of storage as well. I definitely recommend this stroller
Molly T.
Portland, OR
My favorite stroller for quick on the go trips or traveling. It’s lightweight and compact but still useable and effective. The stroller is tall enough it’s comfortable to push and use, but not so bulky it takes up cargo space or is difficult to lug around. It’s easy to put up and down for a busy parent! We’ve used this stroller for just about everything a stroller is needed!