The First Years Insulated Sippy Cup

Favorite Disney characters will make this your little one's favorite cup. These 9 oz. cups feature double layer insulation to keep liquids cold for longer and a sweat-proof design that makes the cup easier for kids to grip. Moms will love the easy-to-clean One Piece Lid, with built-in valve and no small parts to lose. And to make life even easier, all of The First Years reusable cups with One Piece Lid are interchangeable-which means you can keep the cup even when your child has grown out of a sippy cup spout.

How is this cup for leaking? Is it easy to clean?
My baby is breastfed so we are going straight into cup. Is it heavy ? How hard is it?The First Years Insulated Sippy Cup
For my parents! Do u guys like these sippy cups ?
Start your review of The First Years Insulated Sippy Cup!
How would you rate this product?
Platte City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My boys loved these cups not only the design but they made it easy for my second born to get off the bottle he will not use any other cup. They are probably my favorite out there. And I've tried a tun of cups these were my favorite choice.
Odenville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great cups, but I broke the plastic thing while cleaning it, so it spills out now, but my son and niece love these it's sturdy and can take a good fall without busting.
Bayville, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loves using this sippy cup. It is easy to clean and she loves the princess design. It is great for toddlers and children learning how to use a sippy cup. I love this brand of sippy cups and will continue to buy them.
Susanville, CA
I think the cartoon design on them is very cute but you have to thoroughly clean them after every use or they start building mold inside. I would say its a very good water sippy cup even if it spills at least it would only be water, but I wouldn't put any other liquids in them especially milk!
Attleboro, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved these cups for my son! They don't spill and are easy to slip in any bag! Also super easy to clean. The only thing is if your kid loves to unscrew tops this is easy to get off. For clean I used a regular bottle brush and a craft pipe cleaner to get in the small spaces.
Fort Thomas, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really do like these cups! My sons loves them. They were truthfully the only sippy cups he uses. He won’t use any other brand. Trust me I’ve tried. I have repurchased a ton of times. That is part of why I do not like them that much... you have to repurchase monthly/bi-monthly. I clean his cups after every single use. I scrub them with toothbrushes and even tried boiling them. No matter what you do build up gets in the ridges of the lid. Another thing I don’t like is the actual plastic in the tip to drink from. It gets discolored fairly quickly and is difficult to clean. So yes these cups are great but plan to repurchase often. Don’t think they are gonna last a long time. They won’t.
Macon
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
There’s cops keep the drinks cold however they are overpriced and break very easily they can be found at many stores in different colors and prints however I personally do not like the hard top sippys
Milwaukee, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter had these in Minnie Mouse. They last so much longer for us when the top isn’t made to where she can bite wholes. So these work great for us. Got mine from Walmart.
Spill proof sippy cups are a must for a toddler. They are a good size for a drink, and keep the drink cool for couple hours. We have repurchased these sets of cups 2 times already. They have different designs you can choose from for your child.
Great Neck, NY
My wife is a speech therapist, and so I was surprised when she said that she didn't want us to get sippy cups for our daughter. The reason as I understand it is that it's proven that sippy cups can slow down or hinder proper speech development because it encourages children to use their lips and tongues in ways that are not natural. The solution is to use a cup with a straw, which might seem a difficult concept for babies to grasp, but our daughter was using a cup with a small straw pretty quickly. And so no offense to the Disney gang (there are plenty of other Disney products I love), but this is one I'd pass on. If you have questions it's worth asking your pediatrician about.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
surprise, az
10 months ago
Paola E. • 9 months ago
Not heavy at all, plus very sturdy and good quality! They are my toddlers favorite cups! The spout os pretty hard, but it is spill proof. Its very easy for them to drink out of and they love all the fun Disney characters on the cups.