The First Years, Inc The First Years 3-Pack Slim GumDrop Baby Bottles uploaded by Mirlan C.

BY THE FIRST YEARS

Help keep your infant's tummy happy with The First Years' slim GumDrop baby bottles from Tomy. Designed to help reduce colic by using GentleVent technology, these colorful tapered bottles feature silicone nipples and are shaped for easy handling by mom or baby. see more...

Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
My baby absolutly loves this bottles , the slim neck makes it easy for her to grab. The nipple is really soft so she does not struggle to eat. The price is really cheap and they are also easy to wash.
Carlea T.
My twins love these bottles. the flow in the nipple isn't too slow, or too fast. plus- they're inexpensive! only thing that sucks is finding them in different stores. I've only seen them at Kmart, and I remember buying some from Walmart 3 years ago with my first son.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I love these bottles! so cute and stylish. It seems the patters for girls are easier to find then the pattern for boys. I like the bottles, but they are not for babies who need speical bottles beacuse of reflux.
Samantha T.
Somerset, KY
Cute bottles & nipples. my daughter edged up not taking these though and I use them to pump into. that being said these bottles fit onto the medela kits