The First Years Ignite Stroller uploaded by Carrie B.

BY THE FIRST YEARS

Finally a stroller that is durable and will comfortably fit your little one up to 50 lbs. The The First Years - Ignite Stroller features today's popular Euro-styled frame combined with a contemporary look. The wider seat base means a more comfortable ride for your child. The larger wheels (6" diameter), all eight of them, allow your stroller to glide over any surface. Taller handles mean no more hitting the back side of the stroller or the wheels. On sunny days, the fully adjustable and removable canopy provides shade. And if your little one starts to nod off during your long afternoon walk, simply use the recline feature. When you stop along the way, the rear wheel brakes and front wheel swivel lock keep the The First Years - Ignite Stroller in place.

Purchased at: Amazon
I have always been a fan of all things FirstYears. We have had two different carriers over four kids, swaddlers, diaper bag, and our daughter loves her ergo for her dolly. I was SUPER excited when I saw FirstYears was releasing a stroller and it seemed to be the stuff of dreams. I am a crazy researcher and bought this stroller even before there were many reviews because I just knew that FirstYears meant quality and ease for parents and babies. I wanted to love this stroller, and I am still trying to convince myself that I do. My husband has given up all hope with it. From the get go we have had trouble with opening the stroller. It locks oddly and I look like I’m having a seizure half the time trying to get it open. Folding it up is super easy though. The underwear basket is amazing! It huge and sturdy. Much easier to access when baby faces out, but great nonetheless. I love the canopy as well. It is great to have the ability to completely block baby from the sun without using a blanket (which we know can be dangerous). The buckles are great and the seat seems super comfy. Baby doesn’t complain at all. I initially loved the idea of four wheels that all have the ability to lock or swivel. After using, however, it is quite the hassle. I feel like we are spinning in circles half the time and the other half we can’t turn a corner. I’ve kind of worked out when to lock/unlock the wheels, but it is just one more thing to deal with. Finally, I loved the idea of a handlebar that would allow baby to face me or face out. However, it doesn’t seem very safe after a little use. The handlebar is super wiggly and never seems to really lock in to place and it is more on one side than the other. It makes the whole stroller feel very cheaply made when the handlebar moves so much. I have four kiddos and have used many strollers. I wanted so badly to love this one, but it is almost too much work to use it. Most of the time I grab our City Tour just because I don’t need to fight it in order to go for a walk. It was a great effort by The FirstYears, and they really do think about parents and babies in the design, but there are definitely a few kinks to work out.
Rachelle L.
I really love this stroller. I bought it several years back for someone in my family and they still had it and gave it back to me. The reason I bought it was because it has a lot of functionality to it. Their is a place to hold everything you need and it even has a tray that holds the kids toys, snacks, drink etc. Mine came with a clear that goes over top of the stroller to keep my son warm in the cold or dry in the rain. This stroller is discontinued these days but I still love it and we have had No problems. It’s easy to push around and has a break system right next to your hands and a place to put my things as well as a lock system on the wheels for when I just want to park it next to me without worry that it may roll away.
Donyella D.
Kansas City, KS
Light weight. Easy to get in and out of my car.  Yes,  I totally reccomend the stroller to moms who have to take their children every where they go. My child seems pretty comfortable in it. Like all strollers it's adjustable. Well worth the money.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son & I love this stroller, especially for when we take long walks to play Pokémon Go. It’s super lightweight and I can even jog with it! It’s small enough to navigate easily through the store as well. My son is so comfy in it sometimes he will fall asleep!
Erica O.
Valley
I dont have any real problems with this stroller. I domt know that I wpuld love any other kind of stroller. This one has a very smooth ride and the handle is comfortable for me even after an hour or so. If the sun is very bright I like that I can flip the sunshade down in from of him but open the mesh flap so he can still see and explore where we're going. He must like it too because he usually falls asleep after about 45 minutes of walking in it
Brittany B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a really nice yet portable stroller. I need something small for on the go. I have 5 kids and cannot fumble with these giant suburban sized strollers. Give me small, compact, and functional which is exactly what this is. Kudos.
Ashley ❤.
This stroller is nice for quick trips, but the wheels are small so on uneven pavement or sidewalks it can be a pain. It seems comfortable and is easy to clean. It folds up nicely and is indeed lightweight and easy to store.
Julz H.
us
This is the best stroller I have used it is so lightweight and it's easy to fold down to carry. There is plenty of room at the bottom for stuff for my child and toys. Plus one of my biggest pet peeves is the fold down part actually covering my child and keeping her out of the Sun and this one is perfect.
Kimberly J.
Centreville, AL
I think this is a really good stroller. We brought this one because the one we had was hard to steer and we were taking our son to the zoo for the first time. I recommend this stroller because it works really well.
Danielle S.
Del rio , TX
This is a great stroller for getting off in a hurry easy, open and close, fits in and not to bulky like other strollers it definitely met my expectations, would recommend this product to other parents and friends