The First Years Gumdrop Wide Neck Bottle - 4 oz - 3 Pk

Features the Same Nipple Shape as the GumDrop Pacifier 83% of Moms Surveyed Said Their Babies Experienced Less Gas, Less Spit-up, or Less Fussiness* 2 100% Silicone Nipples 3 BPA-Free Help keep your babys tummy happy with The First Years GumDrop Wide Neck bottles, designed to help reduce colic by using GentleVent technology. 83% of Moms surveyed said their babies experienced less gas, less spit-up, or less fussiness*with GentleVent. The bottle shape is designed for easy handling by mom or baby and features the same nipple shape as the GumDrop pacifier. *Results based on an independent third party in-home bottle feeding research study. see more...

Jordan C.
Sellersburg, IN
We received a few of these as a baby shower gift from my boyfriends side of the family. I think they are pretty nice but I really like the Dr. Browns as my son never got hiccups and he didn't spit up on the Browns bottles.
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
These were my FAVORITE bottles with my son. They met the needs we had for them and were easy to clean. He loved them and they were great for his colic. I would strongly recommend these bottles for other parents!
Rosalina R.
Nogales, AZ
This little bottles are so practical there so easy to find due to the bright colors baby loved them