BY THE FIRST YEARS #43 in Baby Bottles

Features the Same Nipple Shape as the GumDrop Pacifier 83% of Moms Surveyed Said Their Babies Experienced Less Gas, Less Spit-up, or Less Fussiness* 2 100% Silicone Nipples 3 BPA-Free Help keep your babys tummy happy with The First Years GumDrop Wide Neck bottles, designed to help reduce colic by using GentleVent technology. 83% of Moms surveyed said their babies experienced less gas, less spit-up, or less fussiness*with GentleVent. The bottle shape is designed for easy handling by mom or baby and features the same nipple shape as the GumDrop pacifier. *Results based on an independent third party in-home bottle feeding research study. see more...

Vicky D.
Vicky D.
Lehigh acres, FL
I received this bottles with a breast bump. Ended no using the pump but the bottles are si adorable. My baby loves them. They are slow flow and perfect for my baby.
Racheal M.
Racheal M.
Stanwood
Mega Parent Expert
Great for newborns and for using with the warmer too. If you're the type of parent that props the bottle up this isn't the bottle for you. Great price.
Kyleigh R.
Kyleigh R.
Clearfield, UT
Mega Parent Expert
These are my go too bottles. They didnt confuse my baby while she was breast feeding. They were the only bottles she liked.
Diana d.
Diana d.
taft , CA
These are absolutely adorable. my daughter uses the pacifiers by gumdrop and she lovws them curious to see if she loves these just as much.
Devan W.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
3 of my children have used these bottles and they have always been a hit! They aren't messy & they are easy to clean!
Diesha S.
Diesha S.
TIMMONSVILLE, SC
I loved these for my baby girl! I used them after I breastfeed and she did good with them.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Golden Valley, AZ
I have always loved the gum drop line of bottles, pacifiers and teethers. These newer bottles are genius! They help with caulic and offer many cute patterns. Although I wish they made gender neutral colors for the surprise gender showers.
raiza r.
raiza r.
puerto rico
These were the bottles our 4yo used they were sooo cute and she loved them but we changed them because the bottom kept leaking.