The First Years GumDrop Pacifier, Newborn Girl, 0+ months, 2 ea uploaded by Amber M.

BY THE FIRST YEARS #52 in Pacifiers

BPA Free GumDrop Pacifier - The Perfect Fit- Without Trimming Mom Preferred Design When you cut down a pacifier, it no longer meets US government safety requirements. Babies can be put at risk with an unsafe pacifier and the possibility of loose bits of silicone. GumDrop is a safe, soft topped pacifier that s already been designed to fit your baby s face- even in the face of tubes and cannulas. And it s perfect for side-lying. What s more, GumDrop rests comfortably against your baby s delicate skin, offering a silicon-covered, curved surface and a familiar nipple shape that babies love. Special, Uni-Body Construction Won t Fold or Come Apart GumDrop s uni-body construction means that the pacifier can t be disassembled and won t come apart. Its unique design involves a rigid plastic guard over-molded with silicone. So GumDrop s surfaces are as soft as the nipple itself see more...

Sarah G.
Buford, GA
When we were in thw hospital, this stylw of pacifier was provided but we only got one. My daughter would not take any other kind and I was in a state of chaos trying to find a similar kind. Luckily, these were an exact match! My daughter took to them easily. Its shape was similar to the nipple on her bottle so I assume that is way. I believe the texture of it is soothing as well. We normally get these at Walmart, Babues r us or on amazon and their price is ver fair or better than other pacifiers of other brands! I would definitely recommend this brand to a friend!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My baby girl did not like these at all. She just spot them out. Wouldn't even give them a chance! I highly recommend the Avent Soothie Pacifier . those worked much better for us!
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
These pacifiers were the only ones my son would take, I tried every pacifier I got at my baby shower and he just wasn't having it. They were the orange and clear ones. I kept wondering if you could get them at Walmart or babies r us, because we only had two . I bought the ones at Walmart and he would take those. I would recommend that if you don't want to use the hospital ones take the ones you got at your baby shower because it's hard to get the baby off these. Overall my son loved them right up till he took himself of the pacifier.
Tiffany K.
Deridder, LA
These are perfect for baby's who love there bottle! It's shaped like my daughters bottle so she doesn't fight me to take it in the middle of the night! I like that the end is small and round not angled and wide like some of the others. I used these for my middle child when she was born and she wasn't about them but now that she is teething they work perfect for her bc she can chew on all ends of it! (Yes I know it's not a chew toy but if it helps a teething child and you watch it it's OK!) these are in just about every place from my night stand to my mother and father in laws cars. There's one in the diaper bag and in the car seats they are so easy to clean as well! Great product!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is a great pacifier, especially for an exclusively breastfed infant. The nipple of the pacifier is comparable to a woman's nipple. There has never been issues with nipple confusion,and the product is high quality.
Paula E.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite. The gumdrop line is both mine, my fiancé and our son's favorite pacifier. It fits the best all around. Good priced. Available many places. Make sure you're moving up in size as baby grows. I like the material it's made of. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
Katie R.
My daughter loves these pacifiers and refuses any of the other brands. The end is small and round and now that she's gotten older she likes to chew on the sides while teething because its gummy yet firm (which may not be recommended but we keep an eye on her).
Tevia C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These pacifiers are great. I love that they have the top shaped to give room for the child's nose. Plus, it is easy to clean, which is a huge plus! Another bonus is that it is all one piece, so it feels like a safer pacifier to me.
suemy G.
My baby loved these pacifiers she didn't take other ones,only these. But I have notice she stopped taking pacifiers and a few weeks ago she started sucking her hand. I think she like that more.
Sara B.
Charlotte, NC
Excellent pacifier for my baby girl! She took to it really well and it helps soothe her when I'm making her bottle and she wants to have that sucking void filled.