The First Years GumDrop Pacifier, Infant Girl, 3+ months, 2 ea

by The First Years

BPA Free GumDrop Pacifier - The Perfect Fit- Without Trimming Mom Preferred Design When you cut down a pacifier, it no longer meets US government safety requirements. Babies can be put at risk with an unsafe pacifier and the possibility of loose bits of silicone. GumDrop is a safe, soft topped pacifier that s already been designed to fit your baby s face- even in the face of tubes and cannulas. And it s perfect for side-lying. What s more, GumDrop rests comfortably against your baby s delicate skin, offering a silicon-covered, curved surface and a familiar nipple shape that babies love. Special, Uni-Body Construction Won t Fold or Come Apart GumDrop s uni-body construction means that the pacifier can t be disassembled and won t come apart. Its unique design involves a rigid plastic guard over-molded with silicone. So GumDrop s surfaces are as soft as the nipple itself

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The First Years GumDrop Pacifier, Infant Girl, 3+ months, 2 ea!
Buford, GA
When we were in thw hospital, this stylw of pacifier was provided but we only got one. My daughter would not take any other kind and I was in a state of chaos trying to find a similar kind. Luckily, these were an exact match! My daughter took to them easily. Its shape was similar to the nipple on her bottle so I assume that is way. I believe the texture of it is soothing as well. We normally get these at Walmart, Babues r us or on amazon and their price is ver fair or better than other pacifiers of other brands! I would definitely recommend this brand to a friend!
Winder , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These pacifiers were the only ones my son would take, I tried every pacifier I got at my baby shower and he just wasn't having it. They were the orange and clear ones. I kept wondering if you could get them at Walmart or babies r us, because we only had two . I bought the ones at Walmart and he would take those. I would recommend that if you don't want to use the hospital ones take the ones you got at your baby shower because it's hard to get the baby off these. Overall my son loved them right up till he took himself of the pacifier.
DeRidder , LA
These are perfect for baby's who love there bottle! It's shaped like my daughters bottle so she doesn't fight me to take it in the middle of the night! I like that the end is small and round not angled and wide like some of the others. I used these for my middle child when she was born and she wasn't about them but now that she is teething they work perfect for her bc she can chew on all ends of it! (Yes I know it's not a chew toy but if it helps a teething child and you watch it it's OK!) these are in just about every place from my night stand to my mother and father in laws cars. There's one in the diaper bag and in the car seats they are so easy to clean as well! Great product!
Oxnard, CA
My son, but ESPECIALLY my daughter were completely in love with these as babies. I can't even count how many times we repurchased these pacifiers. They are so soft similar silicone as the hospital smoothie type. Awesome product. If I had any complaint about these would be that, once they become a bit worn you should be cautious, just because the silicone can detach from the outside by the side holes.. Not really a complaint but something mom/dads/caregivers should be aware of.
Reedley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The First Years GumDrop Pacifier, Infant Girl, 3+ months, 2 ea uploaded by Bailey F.
When my daughter was first born, she only used the avent pacifiers. My sister-in-law gave us these and they quickly became my daughters favorite. I think she likes them better because they're smaller than the others. She'll still take the avent ones if she has to but she makes it clear that she's settling. At only 3 months old, she's sassy.
Hudsonville, MI
This is a great pacifier, especially for an exclusively breastfed infant. The nipple of the pacifier is comparable to a woman's nipple. There has never been issues with nipple confusion,and the product is high quality.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite. The gumdrop line is both mine, my fiancé and our son's favorite pacifier. It fits the best all around. Good priced. Available many places. Make sure you're moving up in size as baby grows. I like the material it's made of. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
Taopi, MN
I guess I've never heard of anyone "trimming" a pacifier to fit. My youngest daughter loved this brand and I loved how it was one solid piece so it didn't have dirt getting stuck in crevices that I had to get out like some of the other pacifiers we used with my other kids.
My daughter loves these pacifiers and refuses any of the other brands. The end is small and round and now that she's gotten older she likes to chew on the sides while teething because its gummy yet firm (which may not be recommended but we keep an eye on her).
Colorado Spgs, CO
These pacifiers are great. I love that they have the top shaped to give room for the child's nose. Plus, it is easy to clean, which is a huge plus! Another bonus is that it is all one piece, so it feels like a safer pacifier to me.