BY THE FIRST YEARS

GumDrop Pacifiers are Distributed in Hospitals Nationwide The innovative one-piece design is constructed of durable, latex-free silicone and is shaped to fit baby s face while staying clear of baby s nose. GumDrop pacifiers easily work with most pacifier attachers. Convenient 6 pack see more...

• Would you use these in the hospital or wait till they get home?1 Answers
Ashley W.
Winchester, KY
My hospital uses these pacifiers and all my friends recommended that we use these. They are really well made pacis and I know many little ones who love these. My niece would only take these. My son, on the other hand, does not like this style at all. It seems to gag him like the nipple is too long.
Brenda G.
My son dos not like any other pacifier. We tried to get him like those they give at the hospital those round ones but he did not like them We tried any other and did not like them. He only like this one pacifier. We bought the container with 5 just in case we lost them.
Kayla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a very good starter pacifier. Like newborn age. My 1 year old likes it better to chew on when she is teething though. It does make me a little nervous she can almost fit it all in her mouth at times. So watch for that!
amber s.
Perfext sias, I didn't fill bad when I had to throw away old passys. Because I had a spare just a jar away. the babies love them and the hold up well for long time use
tiffany h.
These are the closet pacifiers my youngest could use that was close to the shootie that the hospitals give out. their not as round as the others and hog their face!
amy H.
Raleigh, NC
These are some of the closest to the ones from the hospital. My DD liked these for a while when infant, then gave them up for the more conformed pacifiers later.
brittany w.
Would you use these in the hospital or wait till they get home?