BY THE FIRST YEARS

GumDrop Pacifiers are Distributed in Hospitals Nationwide For Kids Less Than 3 Months Oldbr The innovative one-piece design is constructed of durable, latex-free silicone and is shaped to fit baby s face while staying clear of baby s nose. GumDrop pacifiers easily work with most pacifier attachers. Convenient 6 pack see more...

Dortha W.
Elizabethton, TN
These were the only pacifiers that my son and daughter would use. I believe it may have had to do with that fact that both of my children were strictly breastfed and did not receive bottles. I found these pacifiers to also be the easiest to clean! I am currently pregnant with baby #3 and already plan on purchasing these again.
Tara S.
Farmingville, NY
My daughter is obsessed with these pacifiers. They are the only ones she will take. She is only two years old and her palette has already shifted from them. Not sure if the pacifier is to blame or if this would have happened with any type of pacifier..
Kathryn F.
I tried to get both of babies to take this pacifier but they wouldn't. They were very picky. The design of the paci was ok, and was a reasonable price.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
The only pacifier my son will take. I've tried various brands and he didn't care for them. Price isn't too bad either.
Kaylin A.
Bald Knob, AR
These are the only pacifiers my little nephew will take. he loves them. I love the colors they come in

back