BY THE FIRST YEARS

The first years extra tall home d?cor gate helps keep your baby away from unsafe areas of the house. This 26" gate can be used in hallways, doorways and at stairway bottoms. It opens in both directions with 1 hand. It has an auto close function that shuts the gate with an audible click. This pressure-mounted baby gate comes with 3 extensions for installation in wider openings up to 48". The rubber bumpers keep your wall safe from scuffs. This metal baby gate comes with the necessary mounting equipment. It has a bronzed finish that will suit any d?cor. see more...

Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
I had a difficult time finding a gate that would be tall enough, wide enough and affordable for my home. I found this one a a local BabiesRUs and decided to give it a shot. When I got home, I took it out of the box and put it right up. Perfect!
Carrie C.
Love this gate. It's easy to install. I love that it's tall, it makes it so much easier to open while holding baby. I have a shorter gate too, and it's a real pain to bend down to open it while holding him. Also, looks nice too.
Emi M.
This is a great gate! It keeps babies and toddlers out of harms way. Using these in the kitchen and in front of stairs is a great safety precaution!
Joyce S.
Tall,sturdy and easy to install. Better looking than a lot of other gates. Easy to open and close while holding your baby.
Lacey E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great gate. It is sturdy and easy to install and use. It also can fit a variety of openings
Lori D.
New Orleans, LA
I love this gate! I've had one for years and it works the best. I can go to the bathroom alone lol.
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Very cute and great support and protection. My sister and bought one for herself and loves it too.