BY THE FIRST YEARS

Fun Disney Monsters Inc Theme! Easy-Grasp Fork Spoon 1 Colorful Characters 4 Rounded Fork Tines a Deep Spoon Bowl for Easy Self-Feeding 3 Stainless Steel with Durable Plastic Handles The First Years Disney Flatware sets make mealtime fun and easy! Easy-grasp fork and spoon feature colorful characters. Rounded fork tines and a deep spoon bowl help for more successful self-feedings. see more...

The First Years Disney/Pixar Monsters Boy Flatware, 1 ea
  • "I have a 3 year old son that loves monsters Inc , so when he saw the silverware he wanted,we ended up buying it for him he loves them great for handling on his little hands." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loves these!" in 1 review
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
I love these so easy to handle. I love that they are small for baby to use. And the characters make it more fun
RosaMaria P.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I remember having this set as a kid because I was obsessed with Monster's Inc and I still love Monster's Inc. they are good quality but they are still breakable. I would recommend to other parents because kids love them and they are safe and most kids have them. I grew up with this kind of stuff and they lasted a long time.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
These are really neat utensils love the design and the easy to hold grip would like more options maybe with design but will say it's a good value my daughter actually really like these I would definitely recommend for a mom who's trying to get their kid to use utensils
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Buffalo, NY
Why is it "boy" flatware? That's irrelevant. They're utensils for small children, they effectively help shovel food into my baby's mouth and are thick enough for him to hold easily. The graphic has worn away but the product is still in perfect working order.
Keri K.
Keri K.
Athens, AL
Love these for my son. We have Monsters Inc and other cartoons in this flatware. I love that it's easy for him to handle and the fork has just enough of a point where he can actually pick stuff up with it but I don't have to worry about him hurting himself with it.
Norrisha L.
Norrisha L.
long beach, CA
I love these little utincils they are thick and make it so much easier for the babies to grip with less food spills lol
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Ontario, CA
These are cute and very helpful, with there easy grip it makes it easier for my little one to grasp and feed.
Janeen D.
Janeen D.
Bay Shore, NY
These are defiantly helpful when your child is beginning to use utensil, bc obviously it's made just for them.
Karen C.
Karen C.
My son adores his big boy silverware. he has a much easier time grabbing food with this fork as compared to the plastic baby forks
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Such cute flatware for the kids. Very good product. Such cute design. My kids love it
Tara D.
Tara D.
Are these dishwasher safe?
Glorivee B.
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert
These are pretty cool, I've searched and I just can't find the Monsters Inc set. I have Cars though but my son has this new obsession with Mosters Inc now.
@mamaversatil M.
@mamaversatil M.
Doral, FL
Are they bpa free?can I use with a 1 year old kid?