The First Years Disney/Pixar Cars Rev and Go Sounds Potty Seat

by The First Years

The Disney/Pixar Cars Rev And Go Sounds Potty Seat Makes Toilet Training Less Intimidating And More Appealing For Your Toddler. The Cars Design And Fun Sounds Encourage Your Toddler To Use The Training Seat, While The Extra Thick Cushion Makes Potty Time More Comfortable. The Large Easy Grip Handles Help Your Child To Feel More Secure, And The High Splash Guard Makes Potty Time Cleaner And Easier Overall. Sounds Button Activates Real Disney Sounds Extra Thick Seat Large, Easy Grip Handles High Splash Guard Foam Pads Protect Toilet And Provide Stability Colors, Designs And Patterns May Vary Slightly From Those Pictured Here. Questions?&Nbsp; Comments?&Nbsp; Contact Consumer Care&Nbsp; 800-704-8697 Made In China

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The First Years Disney/Pixar Cars Rev and Go Sounds Potty Seat!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My son loves this potty seat, and it has helped making potty training even easier!” in 3 reviews
“It makes potty training much easier for mom, and more fun for baby!” in 1 review
“He started using the toilet without a problem” in 1 review
“It has his favorite characters which encourages him to go potty like a big boy and is easy to use!” in 1 review
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was a good seat overall, but we did have a lot of trouble with the shield in the front. It is pretty flimsy which is good for comfort, but not so great when it folds and doesn't keep anything in the potty. The handles are nice, though, and it is easy to clean. I just wish there was a more sturdy shield.
Millersburg, MI
My son very quickly wanted to stop using a traditional potty so we got him this. He has now been using it for five years when he needs to sit. I especially appreciate the splash guard which works very well. It is comfortable for him and has held up remarkably over the years with no tears in the seating.
Bothell, Wa
Within the first day of use the cushioning was indented permanently from my 30 lbs son's weight. The potty shield worked well and made sure even morning pees were safely in the potty. BUT the shield pushed into my son's skin leaving him with red marks and he complained of it hurting.
Hollywood, FL
My son didn't really like using his potty , He wanted to use the toilet just like mommy and daddy . He loves cars so when we found this potty seat it saved our lifes . He started using the toilet without a problem
Dayton, TN
My son loves this potty seat, and it has helped making potty training even easier! You can use it on your standard toilet and you just pull it off. The pee guard is perfect for little boys and the cars print makes him want to use it even more!
Washougal, WA
My kids love this seat. The little button in the side makes a little vroom car noise and they just get a kick out of it and can't wait to get ok the potty and push the button.
I love that this can be put on and removed so that children and adults alike can easily use the same toilet. My son loves Cars, so that is an added bonus.
Tupelo , MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Bought this for my nephew and he loves it! It has his favorite characters which encourages him to go potty like a big boy and is easy to use!
I bought one of these for my daughter. She loved the characters that were available. I also bought one for my niece, she loved it.
E Providence, RI
I love these character seats. It makes potty training much easier for mom, and more fun for baby! Definitely recommend this one!