BY THE FIRST YEARS

The First Years Grown Up Trainer Cups with Magical Color Change are a Hit with Moms & Kids! 18 Months + The Grown Up Trainer Cup allows your child to progress to the feel of an open cup, and keeps mom feeling good as the cup is still spill-proof!  Mom s love the easy clean valve system that is built into the lid.  It s easy to clean and there are no small parts to lose at daycare or go down the garbage disposal, and the cups are dishwasher safe and BPA free.  Kids have fun watching the color magically change when a drink is poured into it, while Mom has the peace of mind knowing when the drink reaches room temperature.  The lid is just like mom or dad s on-the-go coffee cups! Product does not contain polycarbonate or epoxy.  Not formulated with BPA. ; see more...

Ashleigh K.
Strattanville, PA
I live by these cups! These are the only cups I have found that don't leak! My son drinks juice in bed and it's great when there is no juice stains on his clothes or bedding!
Cristina T.
My boy is always loosing cups! I think I buy one every other week. I love this one, one of his favorites. Looking for the new one that just came out! These are the only cups I have found that don't leak! My son drinks juice in bed and it's great when there is no juice stains on his clothes or bedding!
My son loves cars and having it in his cup makes him really happy and excited when he sees the characters, and I like it because it's the trainer cup,
Tamalea T.
PRATTVILLE, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
My son Willis because it taught him how to drink out of a cup really quick definitely is worth the price to last long doesn't break easily..
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
My nephew really like cars. What a perfect way to train him how to drink out of a cup, by adding some of his favorite characters to it.
Bre L.
This was my sons favorite cup when he was a toddler! Very durable and lasts through countless dishwasher cycles.
Priscilla O.
Victorville, Ca
Bought this for my nephew because he loves the movie cars and he was super excited when he seen this
Shirley R.
Bronx, NY
These cups are great for kids they are spill free ..and kids love the characters on the cups .
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
I like these so much because they actually do not spill and it shows them how to drink properly