The First Years Disney Princess Insulated Straw Sippy Cup uploaded by Emily S.

BY THE FIRST YEARS #54 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

The First Years Insulated Sippy Cups with Magical Color Change are a hit with moms and kids!   Mom s love the easy clean valve system that is built into the lid.  It s easy to clean and there are no small parts to lose at daycare or go down the garbage disposal.   Not to mention, the cups are dishwasher safe and BPA free!  Kids have fun watching the color magically change when a drink is poured into it, while Mom has the peace of mind knowing when the drink reaches room temperature.  The cup is designed to be easy for children to hold and the double wall insulation prevents the cup from sweating.  ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My daughter loves these cups she loves the Disney princesses , these were the first sippy cups she used and she had no problems wanting or needing the bottle" in 1 review
  • "My daughters use these sippy cups, they love Disney princesses and they are spill proof!" in 1 review
  • "We've been throwing them in the top shelf of the dishwasher and they still work great!" in 1 review
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
These work great and are not overly priced. However, I have noticed that the silicone pieces in the lid have started to grow mold. I wash and rinse these out after ever drink with warm soapy water and air dry them. once a week they got a bleach water treat ment and they still have the growth. It will not keep me from buying a new set to replace them as they are still good cup but the fact that the silicone pieces are unable to be removed makes keping them clean a little hard.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
These are great cups for about a month or so. They're heavy duty when babies and toddlers throw them around but you must be careful of the mold that gets inside of the cup where there shouldn't have been any opening.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I love these for my princess but when i bought mine they where only one not a two pack but i need to go buy her a two pack sinces she is always at her baby-sitters house and they are forever loss sing her cup
Sammy M.
My daughter used these cups and she seemed to really like them which is good cause to clean them was a breeze. Sometimes you get those that are a little tougher and that's not good for a mommy always on the go.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
These held up nicely with my daughter. We used these when she was almost two and she's four now. We still have them for traveling purposes in the car. Still going strong! Easy to clean.
Brianne S.
Saint Johns, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great cups, very few leaks, easy for my daughter to drink from and hold on her own. We've been throwing them in the top shelf of the dishwasher and they still work great!
Khelsea B.
York, PA
We love using these cups! They look adorable where my daughter will want to drink from them. And they are easy for her to hold and drink from. Easy to take apart and assemble.
amanda e.
Columbus , Oh
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These sippy cups are great for everyday use for the kids. Having the Disney Princess on there is also a plus. These cups are durable and affordable.
Samantha B.
Granite City, IL
These are perfect my grandbaby loves to throw her cup and not once has anything come out, still looks brand new, and the designs are adorable!