BY THE FIRST YEARS

Fun Disney Mickey Mouse Theme! 4 Piece Set 1 Includes Easy Grasp Fork Spoon 4 Deep Sided Bowl Plate Make Scooping Easier 3 Plate Bowl Are Dishwasher Microwave Safe Make mealtime more magical with this Disney Feeding Set from The First Years! The sectioned plate provides a perfect place for finger foods. Flatware is stainless steel with durable plastic handles and the bowl has deep sides designed to make scooping easier. Plate, bowl, fork and spoon are dishwasher safe. Plate and bowl are microwave safe and BPA Free. Includes: 1 - Plate 1 1 - Bowl 4 1 - Fork 3 1 - Spoon see more...

• "My son loves these plates, but they should be hand washed." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves this set, however, I recommend washing it by hand." in 1 review
Becky L.
My daughter loves this set, however, I recommend washing it by hand. After a year or so the plastic begins to warp on the plates and bowls. Once this happens, water sets in making a perfect environment for mold (it's pretty gross). At that point I simply toss them. They don't last long if you use the dishwasher, but they're cute while they last!
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
My 15 month old loves these because his favorite characters are on it. It's easy to divide up all his servings and separate them on the plate so they do not mix. The color on the plate fades very fast and isn't dishwasher safe
Chantel E.
Aurora, CO
This set is amazing! It is great to see Mickey Mouse is still around! I grew up watching Mickey Mouse and so did all of my children. Now my daughter is able to eat and see her favorite character!!!!!
Kelli O.
West Allis, WI
We received this set as a gift. My son LOVED it! I recommend washing it by hand. Over time the design on the bottom of the bowl and plate started to come up and we tossed them.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My little sister loved these growing up. Meal time is always more enticing when the more they eat the more they uncover a picture of their favorite character.
Kasha M.
I have the bowl and plate and my son absolutely loves them. He loves that there are pictures on the bottom and that just encourages him to eat all his food.
Amber B.
My kids love these. The design & plastic does start coming off after a while if they go in the dish washer. They should be hand wash only.
Audrey K.
My son loves these plates, but they should be hand washed. One wash in the dishwasher and the background and Mickey started peeling.
Angel Z.
Hopewell, VA
My daughter still has this set and she is six now! I love this set. Easy clean and durable as we still use. Great product!
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love this set in our house. Especially the plate because of the two ear sections that my son uses for dips and ketchup.