BY THE FIRST YEARS #29 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

No More Spills, A Lot of Giggles For 9 Months + Easy-to-Clean, One Piece Lid 1 Disney Themed Graphics 3 Easy to Hold, Sweat-Proof Surface 5 Spill Proof Leak Proof 4 Dishwasher-Safe, Top Rack Only, BPA Free The First Years Disney Insulated Sippy Cup features double layer insulation to help keep liquids cold for longer, and an easy to clean One Piece Lid. Kids love the colorful and bright artwork of the cup, and parents love the innovative design. The double layer helps make the cup sweat-proof, so that kids can easily grip the cup. And to make life even easier, all of The First Years Insulated Cups have interchangeable lids. This means you can keep the cup even when your child has grown out of a sippy cup spout! Questions? see more...

• Anyone else have leaking problems with these? 3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the design and one piece lid use of these sippy cups. They are easy to assemble and more importantly easy to clean and store without the little insert pieces. I have also found them to be quite leakproof, the only issues I have had is after they are dropped a million times like toddlers do.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
These are my kids favorite sippys for sure! The colors are great&love how they are made with colors that kids love. But I don't know if it's where my son puts a hole in the thing or if they just leak a lot! Have went through a few due to leaking ):
Lindsey W.
These cups are great! We have them in disney princess but my daughter would love the finding nemo ones as well! I love that the lid isn't multiple parts, so much easier to clean and there aren't any crevices for mold to attach onto! I'm A Fan
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
Awesome cups! I got these for my son after my sister told me about them. They are super easy to clean, no pieces on the lid to take out and try to clean all the tiny crevices.
Stacy s.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We really liked these cups in the beginning, I like that there was no valve to mess with. But after a few washes, the cup started to leak from the rim of the cup. No matter how tight or loose the cap was.
Casandra M.
Atascosa, TX
I love these and so do my 2 boys, I love that sometimes boys being boys playing around the sippy cups can fall over and no spill. Plus the hard top keeps my 2year old from destroying them. (mom of 3)
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
I love the movie Finding Nemo. My son has these sippy cups. He loves the one with the shark on it. I like that these cups don't need the plastic filter on the inside.
Shelby D.
These are great! Spill proof! Not a ton of pieces! Cute! Affordable! These are my favorite sippy cups! I recommend these to any of my parent friends!
Niara E.
These are perfect, my son feels like a big boy when he uses these. He cannot chew on the top and bite it off like the other sippy cups.
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
These are adorable! Zippy cups that do not leak are a moms dream through the toddler ages. Not too expensive and got the job done.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone else have leaking problems with these?