BY THE FIRST YEARS #27 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

No More Spills, A Lot of Giggles For 9 Months + Easy-to-Clean, One Piece Lid 1 Disney Themed Graphics 3 Easy to Hold, Sweat-Proof Surface 5 Spill Proof Leak Proof 4 Dishwasher-Safe, Top Rack Only, BPA Free The First Years Disney Insulated Sippy Cup features double layer insulation to help keep liquids cold for longer, and an easy to clean One Piece Lid. Kids love the colorful and bright artwork of the cup, and parents love the innovative design. The double layer helps make the cup sweat-proof, so that kids can easily grip the cup. And to make life even easier, all of The First Years Insulated Cups have interchangeable lids. This means you can keep the cup even when your child has grown out of a sippy cup spout! Questions? see more...

• Anyone else have leaking problems with these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica S.
I love these. They are definitely spill proof and it makes it super easy to travel with. It took us forever to find a sippy cup that my son would feel comfortable with enough to let go of his baby bottle. This one instantly made him want to give up the baby bottle. I think it did help that the designs on it were impressive to him but also the flow of the top did too. But we have kept repurchasing this exact cup for years now for him :)
Lindsey W.
These cups are great! We have them in disney princess but my daughter would love the finding nemo ones as well! I love that the lid isn't multiple parts, so much easier to clean and there aren't any crevices for mold to attach onto! I'm A Fan
Hillary P.
Milwaukie, OR
These cups are fabulous - no leaks! They truly do keep the liquid inside even when our toddlers would throw them down on the ground on purpose. Our kids love the Disney characters on them. My only complaint is keeping them clean - they can get mold in the tiny crevices if you're not constantly scrubbing them with a bottle brush before putting them in the dishwasher.
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
Really liked the cups for the first couple of weeks. Minimal leaking and kept liquids colder and longer than other cups. But once my mother in law put them in the dishwasher they went to crap. I don't know if it was the heat from the washer but the deal on the lid after that would do nothing but leak.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
These are my kids favorite sippys for sure! The colors are great&love how they are made with colors that kids love. But I don't know if it's where my son puts a hole in the thing or if they just leak a lot! Have went through a few due to leaking ):
Stacy s.
Mega Parent Expert
We really liked these cups in the beginning, I like that there was no valve to mess with. But after a few washes, the cup started to leak from the rim of the cup. No matter how tight or loose the cap was.
Casandra M.
Atascosa, TX
I love these and so do my 2 boys, I love that sometimes boys being boys playing around the sippy cups can fall over and no spill. Plus the hard top keeps my 2year old from destroying them. (mom of 3)
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
I love the movie Finding Nemo. My son has these sippy cups. He loves the one with the shark on it. I like that these cups don't need the plastic filter on the inside.
Niara E.
These are perfect, my son feels like a big boy when he uses these. He cannot chew on the top and bite it off like the other sippy cups.
Justine P.
Charlestown, IN
Best cups ever. No spills awesome cups. My Son love's theses cups. He wants to take it everywhere he goes.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone else have leaking problems with these?