BY THE FIRST YEARS #27 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

No More Spills, A Lot of Giggles For 9 Months + Easy-to-Clean, One Piece Lid 1 Disney Themed Graphics 3 Easy to Hold, Sweat-Proof Surface 5 Spill Proof Leak Proof 4 Dishwasher-Safe, Top Rack Only, BPA Free The First Years Disney Insulated Sippy Cup features double layer insulation to help keep liquids cold for longer, and an easy to clean One Piece Lid. Kids love the colorful and bright artwork of the cup, and parents love the innovative design. The double layer helps make the cup sweat-proof, so that kids can easily grip the cup. And to make life even easier, all of The First Years Insulated Cups have interchangeable lids. This means you can keep the cup even when your child has grown out of a sippy cup spout! Questions? see more...

• Anyone else have leaking problems with these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maria T.
The main reason why i liked these cups is because my kid dropped it and it didn't spill (: i have never meet a mom that liked spills lol i got this cup for a good price at my nearest walmart. i woould buy them again if another baby was planned lol this mother is trying to cup train with no lid . i hope y'all enjoy bc i def recommend them
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
Awesome cups! I got these for my son after my sister told me about them. They are super easy to clean, no pieces on the lid to take out and try to clean all the tiny crevices.
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
These are adorable! Zippy cups that do not leak are a moms dream through the toddler ages. Not too expensive and got the job done.
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I really do like these cups! My sons loves them. They were truthfully the only sippy cups he uses. He won’t use any other brand. Trust me I’ve tried. I have repurchased a ton of times. That is part of why I do not like them that much... you have to repurchase monthly/bi-monthly. I clean his cups after every single use. I scrub them with toothbrushes and even tried boiling them. No matter what you do build up gets in the ridges of the lid. Another thing I don’t like is the actual plastic in the tip to drink from. It gets discolored fairly quickly and is difficult to clean. So yes these cups are great but plan to repurchase often. Don’t think they are gonna last a long time. They won’t.
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
Mega Parent Expert
My boys loved these cups not only the design but they made it easy for my second born to get off the bottle he will not use any other cup. They are probably my favorite out there. And I've tried a tun of cups these were my favorite choice.
Ellie B.
Attleboro, MA
Mega Parent Expert
I loved these cups for my son! They don't spill and are easy to slip in any bag! Also super easy to clean. The only thing is if your kid loves to unscrew tops this is easy to get off. For clean I used a regular bottle brush and a craft pipe cleaner to get in the small spaces.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
I love the design and one piece lid use of these sippy cups. They are easy to assemble and more importantly easy to clean and store without the little insert pieces. I have also found them to be quite leakproof, the only issues I have had is after they are dropped a million times like toddlers do.
Jamilyn B.
Rockford, TN
Mega Parent Expert
We love these sippy cups! The milk/juice/water stays cold for several hours. I love that they only have a lid and cup for easy cleaning and you don't have to search for other pieces. We have about 8 of these!
Kelsey L.
Spill proof sippy cups are a must for a toddler. They are a good size for a drink, and keep the drink cool for couple hours. We have repurchased these sets of cups 2 times already. They have different designs you can choose from for your child.
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like that these cups don't spill when dropped but what I don't like about these cups are the plastic tops. If your kids a bitter then he'll chew right through these.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone else have leaking problems with these?