BY THE FIRST YEARS

The perfect solution for those diapering accidents! Our kit comes with a refillable wipes container, and has storage for diapers too.  Unfolds to a full size changing pad with easy access to these diapering essentials, yet folds for compact storage. Actual product styling may vary Questions? ; see more...

The First Years Deluxe Fold & Go Diaper Kit
  • "This was gifted to me at my baby shower and I can already tell I am going to love it!" in 3 reviews
  • "So much easier than lugging around a diaper bag especially on a short trip to the grocery store or some place where you will not be for an extended amount of time. " in 1 review
Laura J.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
I love this product. I found mine at Target and even bought two. This is great for on the go and especially great for toddlers that are still in diapers but getting heavy or big for the changing table. My son is now 4 so I don't use it anymore but now when my 1 1/2 year old niece comes over I use it to change her diapers. I always kept one in my car for on the go changes and one at home.
Amanda R.
I love this. It is so much easier than lugging a big diaper bag around for just a quick pit stop on a long car ride. Just pick up the baby and grab this. Quick and easy. The one i have has the bag holder on the side to put dirty diapers in. So easy to clean and carry. Always have a clean and sanitary place to change the baby.
Angela M.
I love this thing! For quick trips, instead of lugging around that huge diaper bag, you can put all the diapering essentials (wipes, diapers and I've even put a tube of diaper cream in the pouch). It also gives you a platform to put baby on instead of directly on those disgusting diaper changing stations.
Kendra G.
Wagoner, OK
I was given one of these at my baby shower. It is one of my most used items. I take it everywhere I go. Throw it in your purse with your wallet and your good to go. I hate changing my baby on those nasty changing tables, so this, to me, is a life saver. I have given one at every baby shower I've been to.
Kelsey S.
This was gifted to me at my baby shower and I can already tell I am going to love it! It fits spare diapers, rash cream, lotion, and even a spare outfit. I would absolutely recommend this to new parents.
Brianna R.
I traveled back home when my son was only 6 weeks old. This was a LIFE SAVER! Between the nasty airport bathroom, car changes, bathrooms without a changing table, I had MANY uses out of it!
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I found that this product was pretty useless to me. I didn't like the material it is mAde of. If their is an accident it gets all over the place. It's easier to just put a blanket down.
Jessica C.
Simpsonville, SC
This is a must for new moms. We have used this changing pad to change diapers everywhere from the trunk of the car to big brothers baseball games. Very easy to clean and very durable.
Hannah L.
Eau Claire, WI
Having one of these in the car is a lifesaver. I thankfully haven't had to use this often, but it takes up so little space, it isn't hard to keep in the car at all times. Great backup option. Just remember to keep the correct size of diapers in it!
Susan J.
Greenville, NC
This was a lifesaver when I took my daughter (6months) to Europe by myself. We used it to change in the most awkward of places. It helped me to not freak out in public restrooms and helped me to get up and down airplane aisles with a smile!
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
Does it come in different colors?
Ashley Z.