BY THE FIRST YEARS

17 "Must Have" Items With Deluxe Travel/Storage Bag. Sturdy, Soft-Sided Storage Bag. Ideal for Home & Travel Be Red Cross Ready. Includes: Zippered Bag Opens and lies flat for easy access. Infant Brush Soft on baby s scalp. Infant Comb Rounded teeth for easy combing. Nail Scissors Strong stainless steel blades feature rounded safety tips. Emery Boards For gentle smoothing of delicate. see more...

• Where can you buy this? I'm due in December this year and...3 Answers
  • It should be an excellent product, however I have no expe...2 Answers
  • How much does it cost? And where can I buy it.4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I carried this is my diaper bag 24/7 and used it frequently!" in 2 reviews
  • "I purchased this when I was pregnant with my son he is now 2 and I still use this grooming kit." in 2 reviews
  • "I got this as a baby shower gift and all of the items in it are great quality and super useful, as a new mom it was nice to know i had everything I needed in one kit" in 1 review
  • "This is a good product and gets the job done but it could be better." in 1 review
  • "You never know when a child or baby might need it." in 1 review
Josseline C.
Stamford, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My mom bought this product for both my 8 year old sister and now for my 3 month old brother. We absolutely love this product because it has all the tools you need to groom a newborn.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received this is a gift at my baby shower and I thought it was just perfect. I use just about everything in the grooming kit so it was pretty useful gift. I recommend this as a gift at a baby shower and if someone didn't get it for you that you need to use your gift cards to get it yourself.
Brandie C.
Harlingen , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received this as a baby shower gift and I still use it today, my son is nearly two years old and it stayed in perfect shape. It makes for a great gift and it comes with so many wonderful things. I was so satisfied and it came in huge help!
Jena B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is a cute baby kit. It comes with everything that you would need and the case to hold everything in it is also really cute. It makes it easier to have everything in the case and all in one spot as opposed to all over the place.
Jessica R.
Madison, WI
This kit is great- there is so much in it that is helpful. I Would say the medicine droppers & the nail clippers were the most useful to me. I received this as a first time paren't and it was pretty much what I expected although the booger sucker was a little stiff.
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
Like any new mommy i was buying so much even before my baby was born....and did not use half of that. I think this grooming kits are just a waste of money. There are some items you will really need, but it is better to purchase them separately (better quality)!
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
I love carrying my son's healthcare and grooming kit in the diaper bag. You never know when you'll need anything from the kit so I make sure to carry it with us everywhere we go!
jennifer h.
I purchased this when I was pregnant with my son he is now 2 and I still use this grooming kit. Everything inside this kit has always come in handy. Also it's small enough to fit in the diaper bag so it makes it super handy. Love it !!!#
Jessica S.
Good kit, comes with a lot of things. The booger sucker was really stiff but at least you can open the bottom and clean it. Luckily I have it still for my second one 'cause it was pricier than others but it comes with tons of things. The nail clippers and brush were really nice.
Ashley L.
Beaumont, TX
I carried this is my diaper bag 24/7 and used it frequently! The items in this kit are high quality and its not too expensive especially for the use you get out of it!
Chantal R.
How much does it cost? And where can I buy it.
Erica W.
Where can you buy this? I'm due in December this year and would love to buy it :)
Tammy S.
Pulaski, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How much does this item cost?
Mariana Ellem D.
Brasil
It should be an excellent product, however I have no experience with the brand, maybe one day!