BY THE FIRST YEARS #46 in Baby Monitors

The the first yearsâ crisp & clear double audio monitor is lightweight and portable. This is a top item in our baby registry. It includes 1 transmitter, 1 receiver, an instruction manual, a belt clip and ac adapters. The 49 mhz analog monitor features out-of-range- and low battery-indicators. Batteries are sold separately. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I actually can't believe how effective this set it. I consider it to be affordable (I bought it from Kid to Kid). I love it. I can hear my baby clearly whether he's crying or just talking. I highly recommend this set to other parents.
Jennifer H.
Merrimack, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One star is being nice as this monitor chooses when it wants to work. It has two channels A or B and it always picks up someone else's monitor in the area. I live in a single family house and not in an apartment which would be more understandable when this happened. Even she it "works" it doesn't really work. There have been multiple times my nephew has woken up from his nap crying and not a peep came through the monitor. Luckily I heard him without this piece of junk. Also, if you don't buy batteries for it you have to leave it plugged in and can not bring it with you around the house while getting things done. It also randomly flashes a red light and a loud beep as if it were dying however like I said previously it's always plugged into the wall while in use so I'm not sure what the loud beep is but it is very annoying. I would not recommend this baby monitor to anyone. It is awful.
Ashley F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can't believe how much people pay for baby monitors now days! These are extremely simplistic but have a long lasting life and for the price you can't go wrong. These pick up even the slightest noises and have a pretty loud volume if you have trouble waking at night. I love these monitors and you will too!
Sarah F.
So I bought this before my daughter was born on sale at target for 20 bucks, plus a discount. So that was way cool. It's worked awesome for us. Has a very far range. My one major complaint is that it literally makes a LOUD buzzing noise from the second you turn it on until it's off again. This gets very annoying at night. On the bright said it's small and compact and easily portable. For the price YOU CAN NOT BEAT IT!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Baby monitors are getting ridiculous with the amount of technology they are adding. This is a simplistic, basic monitor that does its job for a great price. Even though we didn't use this a whole lot, it did it's purpose when the baby was sleeping and we were down in the basement watching a movie.
Colleen U.
It does it's purpose, you can keep an ear out for your little one but we were very disappointed in the monitor. It has static and made it hard to hear if he was stirring in the middle of the night. It's decent for its price but I wouldn't buy again. I do use for travel however.
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX
I got these as a baby shower gift with my 3rd child. I love this monitor. I like how you can clearly hear everything. And it is simple and not complicated to work. Just plug everything in and switch to A or B and that's it. Plus it has a great price tag.
Crystal A.
This is a very basic and affordable baby monitor ... If you just want to walk out the room while the baby is sleeping you can plug it up and hear so good. I can here her moving around I think it's good to have both a camera one and a basic monitor
Sara K.
Gettysburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Has a lot of static and noise. Can pick up a lot of interference, especially when something else electronic gets near it.
Connie F.
Elk Grove , CA
Works great, even after many years of use. I tried and returned a "fancier" monitor for this!
Alejandra B.
que piensan ustedes de este producto, es seguro para un bebe