BY THE FIRST YEARS #59 in Strollers

The First Years Burst Stroller is designed for your comfort and convenience. You can use the Burst stroller for your newborn and with your toddler, up to 50lbs. This stroller is designed with both you and your baby in mind. For you, the large upper parent storage has plenty of room to keep your keys, phone and more and the large lower basket is easy to access and has room for your diaper bag and all of the other necessities you bring along. And the lower basket has an easy drop down feature to allow access even when the seat is reclined. With the taller handle height and comfort grip handle it is easier and more comfortable for you to use too. For your little one, there is a large child's tray with room for their sippy cup and snacks and it is easily removed if you decide you no longer want to use it. The oversized three position canopy, with a large peek a boo window helps shades your baby and can be adjusted for use in the forward or rear facing positions. The seat fully reclines and can be used for your infant and the Contigo, Via and JJCole Newport infant seats all fit securely in the stroller frame. The front wheels are easy to detach and feature swivel locks. Assembly is quick and easy as no tools are required. This stroller coordinates with the full collection of nursery and travel products. Look for the matching High chair, play yard and car seat all part of the Naturalization Collection from The First Years. The The First Years Burst Stroller Features: Large parent console with covered storage Large easy access under seat storage Five point adjustable harness Can be used as a travel system see more...

Kala G.
Westland, MI
The first years burst stroller was a good product for our family. It rode smooth and did the job very very well. Didn't get stuck on anything as we pushed it we were able to go down gravel sidewalk dirt and grass easily.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This stroller was so nice for my baby it’s very padded and comfortable for her and so easy to navigate I really like the stroller it is somewhat bulky but has places to put everything you can possibly think of definitely great for going to zoo or somewhere like that
connie P.
Logan, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This first years stroller is really,really good.great to have a cover to keep sun off the Baby.easy to push and take places.get on line is more reasonable.it's handy going places and go for walks.I recommend to any parent want something nice for their child to be comfortable in.give one a try for your child,you'll be glad you did.
Yanim R.
Rockville, MD
The strollers are amazing. Really comfortable, easy to open and close and practical. I'm a new mom so everything is new for me.
It was a gift but I know they got it on amazon. I think price is affordable. Definitely recommend to parents. This is our second stroller for the same baby [we just love the products]
Laura B.
Prestonsburg
Perfect stroller. It works perfectly for my 1 year old son and I would highly recommend it. We use it almost daily and we will continue to do so until he outgrows it.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I absolutely love products from first years! We purchased online, the price was great and the baby loves it :) I would highly recommend any parents purchase the first years products. You won’t be disappointed at all.
babygirl 💖.
Los Angeles
Awesome stroller perfect for my daughter.  She loves sleeping in it when going for walks.  It definitely met all of my expectations.  Definitely will be using for future children.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is such a nice stroller!!! I love how snug and comfy your little one rides in style. It rolls very nicely and isn’t too bulky. I ordered mine online for a great price. I would definitely recommend this.
Connie P.
A really strong stroller.great keeping sun off the baby.bottom is great to put diaper bag,and it's not to pricey either.really supportive compared to some.
Chandler N.
Lakeland, FL
Great stroller long lasting and smooth riding for your little one I love how big and special is it is it’s super easy to open and adjust for nap time