BY THE FIRST YEARS

The Breastflow Starter Set is a great gift for expecting and new moms. The kit includes everything needed to get started: Two 5 oz bottles with Stage 1 nipples and bottle covers Two 9 oz bottles with Stage 2 flow nipples and bottle covers Unique snap-to-bottle container Bottle brush. Breastflow is the only feeding system that requires both suction and compression, just like breastfeeding.  The nipple is designed to mimic the breast so baby can latch on and to encourage the same mouth and tongue position as breast feeding.  The double nipple system requires both suction and compression, just like breast feeding and baby controls the flow of milk.  It s the bottle most like breastfeeding. The Breastflow System is ideal for nursing moms who would like to introduce a bottle, are returning to work, or need to supplement while their baby is in day care or with a careg see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I got these bottles for my first baby shower and my son loved these bottles while breastfeeding in the go." in 1 review
  • "My daughter would not take these bottles." in 1 review
  • "These were the only bottles my son would eat from when I was away from him." in 1 review
  • "I was not impressed with these and after a month of constant issues, I went with a different brand bottle that worked amazingly." in 1 review
Jerrica A.
Jerrica A.
Logan, WV
These bottles were great when I had to sadly take my baby from breast to bottle after slowly losing my supply at almost 10 months old. They truly mimic breatfeeding.
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
I got these bottles for my first baby shower and my son loved these bottles while breastfeeding in the go. The inside piece tends to break a lot but you can always but new ones. I liked it.
Steph B.
Steph B.
These were the only bottles my son would eat from when I was away from him. We tried EVERYTHING and nothing seemed to satiate his desire to nurse directly from me. They were sort of a pain to wash if you didn't immediately rinse them out after use, but not enough for me to discourage anyone from buying these bottles.
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Wagoner, Ok
My daughter would not take these bottles. I mostly used the bottle with lids on them just to store milk. Ended up giving them away.
Tanja M.
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
These didn't work for either of my children. Might work well for others but in my opinion I wouldn't waste any money on them
Becky F.
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
I was not impressed with these and after a month of constant issues, I went with a different brand bottle that worked amazingly. These leaked, my baby started having issues going to back to the breast after using them, and had horrible issues sucking in too much air with them. The ONLY thing I liked with this set was the white bottle covers. We used them to transport milk and still do with liquids occasionally. The nipples suck. No pun intended.
amanda b.
amanda b.
Pendleton , OR
This is what i will be using with my newborn ive only ever heard good things from these and i will def be giving them a try (:
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
This was a great price for the set. I like that my daughter has to work a bit for the milk in this, just like she does while nursing. It easy easy to go from bottle to breast and back with these.
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.
I did not really like all of the parts to these bottles. And I never had any luck with my son taking these bottles. But my son was just picky. I probably went through 8 different bottles until we finally found one he would drink from.
Ramona B.
Ramona B.
Wasco, Ca
I love that these came in a set and for a decent price. The bottle washer was alright nothing special but it got the job done. The white lids these came with work wonderfully. Image never had them leak. I used these to carry water and formula in my diaper bag. When my son was ready to drink more oz. I just used the larger ones as bottles.