BY THE FIRST YEARS

This 3-pk. Of the first years breastflow bottles is part of the breastflow feeding system that works as naturally as breastfeeding. The 2-in-1 nipple system uses both suction and compressions, letting your baby control the milk flow. The nipple vent prevents nipple collapse. This set of 3 bottles comes with level 2 - medium flow and level 1 - slow flow nipples; they are suitable for newborns and up. The 9-oz. Bottles are bpa-free; resist scratches; have a wide neck for easy refilling and cleaning and are dishwasher-safe for easy maintenance. The caps and lids are included for easy transport. see more...

Kasi J.
Hornsby, TN
I did a lot of research on bottles before having my daughter, I had a c-section and she has Spina Bifida, so after she was born she went straight to the NICU and I wasn't able to try to breast feed for days, so I wanted a bottle that would help with the transition. Later on she started getting colic, so I had to change to different bottles, but these were great while I used them.
Jennifer A.
Milton, WI
When I made the decision to switch from breast feeding to bottle feeding with my second child I did a lot research. I was really optimistic about these bottles and they lived up to the hype. My son loved using them and they were easy to put together and easy to clean. Not only were they as close to breast feeding as a bottle could get, they were easy for my son to grasp as well. Definitely recommend these!
audrea J.
Sibley, LA
Live hate relationship I love them because they fit my pump and my daughter actually drinks out of them but every time I take the lid of milk goes everywhere but I think I love them more now then I used to
Tamara P.
Hurricane, UT
I did not like these bottles at all. A little girl I baby'sat used them, and I hated cleaning them and putting them together, and they almost always leaked.