The First Years Breastflow Bottle uploaded by Taylor C.

BY THE FIRST YEARS

Breastflow supports every feeding choice. Whether you’re supplementing, formula feeding, or weaning, your baby will love Breastflow® since it’s the only bottle designed to work just like the breast. Unlike traditional bottles, Breastflow is designed so your baby uses two motions - suction and compression. These two motions allow your baby to instinctively control the milk flow just like breastfeeding. For complete feeding flexibility, Breastflow works perfectly with breastmilk or formula. The silicone, vented nipple is designed to help reduce colic symptoms, gas and spit up. And, the unique, patented two piece nipple and wide neck design is a cinch to assemble and easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher. Breastflow bottle covers snap on the bottom of the bottle to help keep you from losing it when on the go. And the included container for formula or snacks conveniently snaps on the bottom too! For all these reasons and more, Breastflow is the first choice for any feeding choice. The Breastflow Starter Set includes two 5 ounce bottles with slow flow nipples; two 9 ounce bottles with medium flow nipples, 4 storage lids, a container for formula or snacks, and a full-size gentle bottle & nipple brush for cleaning.

melissa m.
Purchased at: Amazon
Totally hated this bottle. It was supposed to be for babys when supplementing while breastfeeding so they don't get nipple confusion but ita just crappy. The nipple collapses and milk leaks through the inner nipple barrier and free flows and baby chokes on it. DO MOT RECOMMEND!
Sadie P.
Englewood , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Excellent, higher quality bottle. I use it along with my breast pump. I really like it. I appreciate the fact that it is small and compact. I like that it has the measurements on the side as well. Something I would definitely recommend to others.
Amanda A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used these with my 1st child. They are great bottles, didn’t leak, and easy to clean. My only complaint is all the bottle parts that come with it. It’s a little time consuming if you have several bottles to clean.
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Okay where do I start? My son loved these bottles, but peraonally they were a major hassle between all the different parts to clean to the assembly. They were leaky all the time and cleaning them waa epic with all the nooks and crannys. Yea they did an amazing job when switching between the breast and bottle. Would i recommend otherwise NOPE.
Kim W.
Jacksonville, FL
These bottles were a recommendation from a good friend and I couldn't be happier! I have a 3 week old that I breast feed. I have been looking for bottles that my husband can use to feed the baby while I am out of the house. We used them for the first time last night and my daughter latched on with no issues. The flow was perfect! A few hours later I breast fed her and she had no issues switching back to the breast!! I love the starter kit because it is a great variety of what I will need. The whole kit is packaged well. This would make a great gift for a new mom!
The bottle is easy to clean and comes apart easily. You will not be disappointed with this set!
Allison E.
Aurora, Co
We loved these bottles! They were recommended by my lactation consultant. They are very slow flow so that baby doesn't get used to drinking out of a bottle. Some other reviews talk about them leaking from the blue part into the nipple... That's supposed to happen! It's part of the design to make it slow flow. All you have to do is turn the bottle back over and squeeze the sides of the nipple (you'll see holes on the side when you do that to allow the milk back into the bottle). Or you can leave the milk in the nipple and eventually the baby will drink it all. I mentioned this a few times but these are SLOW FLOW. They aren't meant to let the baby get milk fast, so of course they may get frustrated if they are used to other bottles. Any other bottle I tried was much faster flow, even if they said slow flow.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wanted to like these bottles, I really did. I was hoping that with breastfeeding they would be the best to have so daddy could help out at nights too, unfortunately they failed. Hard. The milk leaked out of the blue part almost constantly once they were tilted down and as soon as my son latched on he got a mouth full of milked that made him gag. If he tried to nurse on them, milk would just pour into his poor mouth. We quit using them after a few tries and got rid of them.
Emily A.
I love this bottle for my breastfed baby. Because it requires both compression and suction, just like nursing, it allows him to control the flow of milk and slows the pace of his bottle feeding. Going between bottle and breast is easier when the baby does not get lazy or impatient when used to the instant gratification of a more basic bottle. There are two pieces to the nipple, but they are very, very simple to assemble and clean. Milk does get caught between the two of them while feeding, but you simply squeeze the base of the nipple to release the milk back into the bottle.
Ramona B.
Wasco, Ca
Purchased these to help stick with breasfeeding. My son loved them! We tried 2 other bottles and this one was the winner. They are a bit of work as you have to wash both nipples. Also they are hard to find but I found them at a Kmart in my town and they were on clearence so I snagged all of them. Also if you constantly tightent them to hard you will make a groove in them and they will start to leak. I just replace the whole nipple combo and carry on.
Kasi J.
Hornsby, TN
I did a lot of research on bottles before having my daughter, I had a c-section and she has Spina Bifida, so after she was born she went straight to the NICU and I wasn't able to try to breast feed for days, so I wanted a bottle that would help with the transition. Later on she started getting colic, so I had to change to different bottles, but these were great while I used them.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I hear a lot of complaints about these bottles leaking, have you had any issues?
Nicole G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I currently use Dr. Brown's bottles and they are great but they can be rather expensive and hard to clean. I am look for a alternative to them. How do these compare?
Chantel E.
Aurora, CO
Has anyone tried these? What do you think about them? I am having a baby soon and trying to find the best bottles around that are close to the breast as possible!
Sherleen A.
I will be a first time mom and I am looking for advice on bottles. I will be breastfeeding but there's so many bottles out there how do you know which one is the best for breastfeeding moms? .. I would like to pump and bottle feed when I am not home
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I exclusively breastfeed my 7 months old and I've been looking for a bottle he will transition to from my breast. Has anyone had any luck with this bottle?