The First Years American Red Cross Soft Tip Nasal Aspirator (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY THE FIRST YEARS

Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
I used to use one of these on my son when he was a baby and he'd throw such an awful fit every single time. I've seen other parents struggle to aspirate their baby as well so I didn't give it much thought. This continued until he was a toddler and then when he could talk, he told me it really hurt. I decided I would demonstrate to him on myself that it didn't hurt Mommy and then he'd let me do it. Oh my God in heaven! It seriously felt like I was sucking my brain through my sinuses. My nose was sore on that side for an entire day. I apologized profusely to my child, I threw it in the trash and I still feel guilty about that to this day. I see they've discontinued these and I am darn near positive that's why.
Taylor W.
I feel like this did not work well. Compared to my big nose suction that I have I would have to push her nostril in to get it to suck/m. Even then I still feel like it didn't get everything. It's not horrible but not the best
Kendra  T.
I had this product in a baby well case. It did not do a good job. The suction was always breaking away from the bulb when squeezed. It was completely useless!