BY THE FIRST YEARS #50 in Strollers

This first years jet lightweight stroller in fashionable black and green is comfortable and convenient for both you and your little one. Unlike most lightweight strollers, the jet has tall, comfort-grip handles and 8 large wheels for an incredibly smooth, stress-free ride. Bottom and top organizers keep you and your babys accessories handy. The stroller has several reclining positions, an adjustable/removable canopy sunshade, a comfortable footrest and a secure 5-point harness. This super-lightweight stroller is only 11 lbs and can be folded with one hand, for easy storage or transport. Its strong frame supports babies and toddlers... see more...

Amanda C.
Jefferson
Very durable easy to fold and travel with for the busy on the go family lightweight compact cup holder for baby and parents very affordable recommend to everyone looking to buy a stroller I purchased mine on ebay!
Jody S.
Lightweight yet sturdy. Highly recommend! Closed and opens without hassles. Totally mety expectations and then some. Colors are also a huge plus. This stroller is made well and will last for much longer than I'll actually need it. A huge plus to pass along to friends!
angel F.
Clearfield, KY
This was very easy to assemble and use. It is light enough that I have no problems lifting or pushing/pulling on it. My son seemed comfortable in it as well which is very important. The wheels turned very smoothly and it was easy to maneuver.
Alexandra H.
Paw Paw
Love this stroller! Easy to fold, the wheels didn’t get twisted when using it which is always a great perk! My son absolutely loves it, we take it everywhere. It’s also extremely affordable, and I would highly recommend to other parents!
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
This stroller is super cute but the wheels are difficult to turn which makes steering hard. I expected better quality for the price. However, it does serve its purpose adequately. If you just need a simple stroller, this is for you.
Tiffany F.
Camp Wood
Great as far as lightweight strollers go. Only use across even surface as strolled can get stuck or flip easily otherwise. Color was darker than it appeared online and on box. Basically you get what you pay for with this
Nicole C.
madera
It’s small and easy to use!!! It fits perfect in my truck which is not that big!!! My daughters love it! It fits a 3 year old as well as a 5 year old. Because big kids get tired of walking too
Savannah t.
Houston
In in love with this stroller because is easy to fold and doesn't require alot of space in your trunk of the car or truck it also keeps the babies cool when ever the temperature is too hot
Andria G.
Cookeville
It  was not the beat stroller we have bought the wheels broke after 2 weeks, and unfortunately it was not comfortable for my daughter. And if was expensive for the quality.
TAMI s.
Memphis, TN
I really liked this stroller for my child because it was sturdy. My child really loves to ride in the stroller. This stroller did meet all my expectations because it was so easy to push. I purchased my stroller at Target! I am completely satisfied!!