BY THE FIRST YEARS

The first years insulated sippy cups feature double layer insulation to keep liquids colder for longer, and an easy to clean one piece lid. Kids love the colorful and bright artwork of the cup, and parents love the innovative design. The double layer insulation makes the cup sweat-proof, so that kids can easily grip the cup. And to make life even easier, all of the first years insulated cups have interchangeable lids. This means you can keep the cup even when your child has grown out of a sippy cup spout! see more...

• Has anyone had a mold issue with these cups?1 Answers
  • I've seen reviews about these getting mold inside...has anyone ex...5 Answers
  • How do these cups hold up? Do they leak a lot?2 Answers
The First Years 4pk Insulated Sippy Cup - Birds
  • "Still use them sometimes for my four year old for spill proof occasions the price is reasonable and they last awhile " in 11 reviews
  • "I like that they always have very cute designs and the cups are sturdy." in 5 reviews
  • "These are so cute with all the beautiful designs on them and they're insulated to keep drinks cold longer" in 3 reviews
Gemini Y.
Hands down the best sippy cups ever!!! My two year old transferred easily from bottle to these sippy cups in no time! I was so happy to toss out her bottle! First thing first they have numerous designs that are really cute. Affordable pricing at about $5 for two cups. Super easy to clean, dont have to fuss with multiple parts on the lid. And the BEST thing is that it's SPILL PROOF! I love these they are a must!
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was perfect to switch my daughter from a bottle to a big girl cup. They have so many cute designs, and they are really sturdy and semi leak prof. I also used this brand with my son too and he really enjoyed them. I will be repurchasing these for the new baby when the time comes around.
Laura B.
This is the sippy cup all my children and daycare kids have loved the most. Easy to clean and disinfect. The only trouble we sometime has, is mixing up the kids to the cups, which is a big no-no to the kids! They also occasionally complain of being unable to sip through the lid, but if they poke it, they can break that seal and drink fine. No spills or leaks yet.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The first years cups are the only cups my kids actually like. The cap can get moldy after months of use so be careful- but I think that's the case with many sippy cups. They are AS CLOSE to spill proof as I've found but not 100%.
Gabby H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great cups when transitioning from a bottle. My daughter loves the design and the lid is easy for her to drink from. They are a bit tough to hold due to thier thickness but they dont leak and keep drinks cold for quite a few hours.
megan c.
odenville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great cups, but I broke the plastic thing while cleaning it, so it spills out now, but my son and niece love these it's sturdy and can take a good fall without busting.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Perfect sippy cup to teach babies how to drink like a big kid. They don't usually leak but only have noticed dried liquid that gets under the plastic protective ring to stop leaks. That dried liquid turns into very harmful bacteria, mold, germs. So you need to remove that circular rim plastic and clean it all well and let it completely dry before putting it back together and giving it to baby. That is the only issue.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
love these sippy cups. We have had them for almost a year now. I LOVE that there aren't difficult to clean pieces. In fact there is just the cup and the lid -- no plastic inserts. The spill-proof part is just a slit in the spout. It really is spill-proof. I think maybe the other reviewer had problems because they were new. I have noticed that sippy cups are more rigid and harder to drink from the first couple times you use them.
Kyla L.
Harrison, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Use for my three year old child and they are life savers. For being tossed around constantly they last for a long time. I have had only one break out of the ten that we have and that was because of a hard impact hit on the ground. Plus the lid is pretty close to spillproof. Recommend for mom's of little ones!
Sylvia U.
These are the only cup we use! We have them in several different styles and all are great! They don't spill or leave so it's great for my toddler who has to carry her cup everywhere. They are well worth the money and we will continue to buy them over and over again.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Are these spill proof?
Mary W.
Qulin
Well I heard this are really great if so I think I might get some Idk yet tho
Ana L.
Bear, DE
Do this cup actually worth but well just want to know last time I but a bottle similar to these and I only used it a couple of time and the water would come out😩
Paulette G.
Are these anti drip?
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
How Soon should kids be using this product??