The First Years 4pk Disney Minnie Mouse/Princess Sippy Cup uploaded by Jolene G.The First Years 4pk Disney Minnie Mouse/Princess Sippy Cup uploaded by shaya u.The First Years 4pk Disney Minnie Mouse/Princess Sippy Cup uploaded by shaya u.

BY THE FIRST YEARS #15 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

The first years disney insulated sippy cups feature double layer insulation to keep liquids colder for longer, and an easy to clean one piece lid. Kids love the colorful and bright artwork of the cup, and parents love the innovative design. The double layer insulation makes the cup sweat-proof, so that kids can easily grip the cup. And to make life even easier, all of the first years insulated cups have interchangeable lids. This means you can keep the cup even when your child has grown out of a sippy cup spout! see more...

• My baby girl loves minnie mouse i need to find these where can i ...1 Answers
  • What is your LO favorite cup character?6 Answers
Buy on Target
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Very cute cups. I just wish they didn't leak all over my house. My kid isn't very trained in leaving the cups upright on the table, and even rand new they will dribble out of the spout, or even worse, where the lid screws on.. You can tighten it super tight, it just doesn't matter. I have emailed them for replacement and the replacements still leak.. On the hunt for new cups. Scrolling through influenster to find out which cups to try next.
Lisa S.
My daughter uses these cups and loves them! They rarely leak, don't get gross & are easy to clean up. We just throw ours in the dishwasher. They last long and are well worth the price! We went straight from breastfeeding to these cups, no bottles in between.
Selena B.
Hesperia, CA
I love it, i read some comments and i agree with one , i hate when the cups come with little pieces insidr i find them hard to maintain they're so nasty . If i don't feel comfortable drinking my daughters cup theres a problem, so this cup is perfect.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
These are great sippy cups that my twin girls love to use! They leak very little, only when they are on their side for a long time. Only bad thing is after MANY uses the tops get moldy and you need to buy new ones but well worth it!
Erika O.
These were fun due to the design. My daughter enjoyed the colors and seeing her favorite characters. But they were not leak proof. So it was extremely disappointing because leak proof was the priority reason for purchase.
Emily H.
Greeneville, TN
My daughter has several of these. She loves them. They are all one piece. Which is such a plus. They seem to keep things colder for longer. Plus they have all her favorite characters on them. Deff recommend!
Lourdes R.
My little princess is obsessed with the color pink at the moment and I recently got her these cups and now she won't let go out them. They are amazing my girl loves them and so do I.
Ashley A.
Maplewood, OH
Cute but leak.my daughter loves monnoe and anything princess so i bought them but i always find juice and milk all over my floors
BryAnna F.
Anything in this brand, The First Years, is amazing. Almost every cup my son owns is this brand. Hard to not love.
Jessica P.
Waste of money. Bought it & it started leaking all over my carpet. Would never buy these again. Cheaply made.
Tracy C.
Fort Bliss, TX
What is your LO favorite cup character?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
My baby girl loves minnie mouse i need to find these where can i get them