The First Years 3-Pk. 8-Oz. Gumdrop Wide-Neck Bottles

by The First Years

Features the Same Nipple Shape as the GumDrop Pacifier 83% of Moms Surveyed Said Their Babies Experienced Less Gas, Less Spit-up, or Less Fussiness* 2 100% Silicone Nipples 3 BPA-Free Help keep your babys tummy happy with The First Years GumDrop Wide Neck bottles, designed to help reduce colic by using GentleVent technology. 83% of Moms surveyed said their babies experienced less gas, less spit-up, or less fussiness*with GentleVent. The bottle shape is designed for easy handling by mom or baby and features the same nipple shape as the GumDrop pacifier. *Results based on an independent third party in-home bottle feeding research study.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The First Years 3-Pk. 8-Oz. Gumdrop Wide-Neck Bottles!
Bristol
A three pack of wide neck bottles from this company is my go to. They're easy to clean and affordable. My baby loved this bottle, it's easy to hold and durable.
Visalia , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these bottle super cute and my daughter does as well super easy for her to hold !
Crossville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used these bottles when my son was little I absolutely love these over all of the other ones that I tried
Allentown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When you first purchase these, they are good. After a while they nipples collapse. They are also a hassle to wash. They come apart and are four separate pieces that needed to be washed and dried properly. If you use powdered formula it has a tendency to get stuck under the gasket.

Looking for your answer?