The First Years 16 Piece Take & Toss Infant Spoons uploaded by Kayla B.

BY THE FIRST YEARS

Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son didn't like these. He refused to eat off of them. The tip of the spoon has a lip that prevented him to get all of the food off of them. I ended up using them for my ice cream lol.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
(Disclaimer, I have not used these with my daughter but have experience using them with my toddle brother)

The title "take and toss" is actually pretty misleading as most of rhe products in this line are really durable. I think the toss part comes with the great price and number you get. I've fed my toddle brother many, many times with these. Easy for him to grasp and durable. Reccomended ♧
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Estas cucharitas están super padrisimas yo tenía todo el paquete sólo que mi bebé las pierde porque le gusta jugar con ellas jajaja son muy resistentes de buena calidad sólo agarran lo necesario para la boquita de mi hijo y ps el precio se me hace muy bien para toda las cucharas que son yo las consegi en Wal-Mart
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I don't understand why these are called take and toss because they are dishwasher safe and reusable. I bought a pack of these and had enough to carry a few in the diaper bag, keep some at grand parent's houses, and at home. They are inexpensive and you get a lot for your money
Allison D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great spoons. I have never tossed them out after use, because they are dishwasher safe and the quality is good. This is a product that with stands time and hundreds of washings through the dishwasher. The spoons do not crack or damage even when chewed on by children.
Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX
These are THE BEST spoons when you have little ones. They are super cheap, so if you take one out somewhere, just toss it when you are done. I actually reuse mine when I'm at home. I bought my first pack 3 1/2 years ago when my oldest started eating solids and I still have some of those spoons!!!
Christina S.
Take and Toss? No way! These are so inexpensive that my son reuses them. Of course when they get a bit raggedy and chewed up I toss them. These are great!
Kayla B.
Louisville , Oh
Started using these at 4 months. My son is now 23 months and still loves them. I haven't had to replace them so definitely reusable.
Alexa p.
Yucaipa , Ca
I love these they are so cute and good for kids and the pack come with so many and colors
Hadiyah N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The 3 stars cuz they're good quality but the shape is neither suitable for newborns nor toddlers. We ended up using them for different spices/dried herbs in the kitchen.