The First Time - by Colton Underwood (Hardcover)

The First Time - by Colton Underwood (Hardcover)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The First Time - by Colton Underwood (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Kailey S.
Easy to read, fun book. It is fun to hear the inside scoop of his season and to hear about behind the scenes. It was written the best (not saying I could do any better) but it felt like he jumped around at times and it didn’t make sense. Maybe that it was a little rushed. All in all it was a good bachelor book. #thebachelor
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
1,048 reviews
Quick and fun read. Kind of interesting to get the inside scoop on what it's like on the Bachelor if you are a fan of the show and Colton's season!
Shelby K.
Humble, TX
The first time I actually got into the bachelor is on Colton’s season. I think he’s a great guy and picked the right girl for him. This story is great to see his background and what kind of struggles he went through. He did a great job on this book.
Natalina B.
N Chelmsford, MA
The First Time - by Colton Underwood (Hardcover) uploaded by Natalina B.
I’m obsessed with the bachelor and bachelorette series and anything related to it. I enjoyed reading this book. He wasn’t my favorite bachelor but it’s a must read.

Looking for your answer?