BY THE FIRM

Medium Resistance. Visible Results in 10 Workouts or Less Gentle Resistance.  Jaw-Dropping Results. How can a simple rubber band give you the body you ve always wanted?  You ll find the answer in this box.  The secret is gentle, continuous resistance - and an easy-to-follow, low-impact workout that delivers dramatic results.  Follow along with The Firm® Sculpt & Tone Pilates DVD as you stretch your way to slender thighs, flat abs, strong back, and increased flexibility.  Use your pilates Band to: Trim Away Unwanted Inches with Accelerated Results. Tone and Strengthen Your Body with Continuous Resistance. Tighten and Firm Using. see more...

Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I enjoyed this workout DVD for days when going to the gym was just not an option. The moves can be challenging, but they do give you beginner tips for what to do as you work your way up to advanced.
Tabitha S.
The video was easy to follow however I didn't find it to be that challenging and didn't see that great of results.
Judith M.
I loved the workouts for this but when I was in the middle of my set the band ripped! Couldn't work out anymore :(
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I love doing my pilates with the resistance band. Makes me feel like I am working out more