The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
By John Green
#6 in Books
Krystina S.

The trailer just came out! How do you guys feel about it?

meals g.
meals g.
3 years, 6 months ago
Its good but I don't think it does it justice.
Alex P.
Alex P.
4 years ago
I couldn't wait 😭 so excited
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
I honestly can't wait for it to come out. I'm probably going to the premiere.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
4 years, 2 months ago
Hope it's as good as the book!
Aimee G.
Aimee G.
Toronto, Ontario
4 years, 2 months ago
So excited! I feel like it's gonna be as close to the book as possible. It seems like not a lot of changes were done and the actors seem amazing!
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
N Attleboro, MA
4 years, 2 months ago
I'm excited but with be reading the book one more time before I see the movie.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Nesquehoning, PA
4 years, 2 months ago
The movie looks like it is going to be amazing! I hope they don't change a lot of things. I understand that they have to change things when making it into a movie, but I absolutely hate when they change things that don't have to be changed!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Stockton, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I'm so excited! I just hope they don't change it too much
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
4 years, 2 months ago
Can't wait for it to come out! Looks like its going to be as amazing as the book was!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Amelia, OH
4 years, 2 months ago
Very excited to hear the dialogue that is word for word from the book!