The Fault in Our Stars
By John Green
#6 in Books
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA

Is this your favorite John Green book? If not, which one is?

Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Golden, CO
4 years, 1 month ago
I'm a jerk! I searched but didn't initially see your question, so I posted a similar one of my own. Sorry! Papertowns is my favorite, because of my never ending wanderlust. They are all good though!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Orlando, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
"Looking for Alaska" will always hold a special place in my heart
Megan E.
Megan E.
Decatur, IL
4 years, 4 months ago
This one is definitely my favorite so far.
Sindy M.
Sindy M.
4 years, 4 months ago
YESS!!! its my favorite so far!
Lori W.
Lori W.
Tyler, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
I loved the absolute nerdiness of The Abundance of Katherines.
Justine P.
Justine P.
Lakewood, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
This one is my favorite but my second favorite is Looking for Alaska :)
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
North Salt Lake, UT
4 years, 7 months ago
It is. However, Looking for Alaska was also wonderful! (His other books are great!)
Ave L.
Ave L.
4 years, 7 months ago
This was my absolute favorite. I enjoyed Will Grayson, Will Grayson the most after it, though it seems most people don't share that opinion.
Jeani B.
Jeani B.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 7 months ago
This was the first John Green book I read. I've got more on hold at the library! I'm hooked on the tone and pace of his writing. This book moved me.
Ana Q.
Ana Q.
Amarillo, TX
4 years, 8 months ago
This was a beautiful story with a great plot that had me sobbing like a baby until the end! But ultimately, Looking for Alaska will forever be my favorite book by John Green, and my favorite book ever!