by John Green
Ask a Question
Erin H.
Erin H.
Boston, MA

Is this your favorite John Green book? If not, which one is?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
April 29, 2014, 2:21 p.m.
I'm a jerk! I searched but didn't initially see your question, so I posted a similar one of my own. Sorry! Papertowns is my favorite, because of my never ending wanderlust. They are all good though!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
March 29, 2014, 12:25 a.m.
"Looking for Alaska" will always hold a special place in my heart
Megan E.
Megan E.
Feb. 10, 2014, 12:35 p.m.
This one is definitely my favorite so far.
Sindy M.
Sindy M.
Jan. 25, 2014, 5:33 p.m.
YESS!!! its my favorite so far!
Lori W.
Lori W.
Jan. 17, 2014, 12:14 p.m.
I loved the absolute nerdiness of The Abundance of Katherines.
Justine P.
Justine P.
Nov. 21, 2013, 11:11 a.m.
This one is my favorite but my second favorite is Looking for Alaska :)
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
Nov. 19, 2013, 4:33 p.m.
It is. However, Looking for Alaska was also wonderful! (His other books are great!)
Ave L.
Ave L.
Nov. 10, 2013, 3:44 p.m.
This was my absolute favorite. I enjoyed Will Grayson, Will Grayson the most after it, though it seems most people don't share that opinion.
Jeani B.
Jeani B.
Oct. 26, 2013, 4:09 a.m.
This was the first John Green book I read. I've got more on hold at the library! I'm hooked on the tone and pace of his writing. This book moved me.
Ana Q.
Ana Q.
Oct. 3, 2013, 1:38 a.m.
This was a beautiful story with a great plot that had me sobbing like a baby until the end! But ultimately, Looking for Alaska will forever be my favorite book by John Green, and my favorite book ever!
Kimberleigh S.
Kimberleigh S.
Aug. 30, 2013, 2:05 p.m.
It's probably my favorite. I also really liked Paper Towns and An Abundance of Katherines
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Aug. 25, 2013, 6:02 p.m.
This is my favorite without a doubt. Then Looking for Alaska then An Abundance of Katherines and then Paper Towns.
Christiane C.
Christiane C.
Aug. 25, 2013, 8:08 a.m.
This is my favorite. Looking for Alaska is my second favorite. My third is probably Paper Towns. John Green is my favorite author.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
July 26, 2013, 12:25 p.m.
It''s the first one that I read, but now I'll be looking for more from John Green.
Emma G.
Emma G.
July 24, 2013, 3:10 p.m.
It is definitely my favorite
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
July 20, 2013, 6:33 a.m.
No, Looking For Alaska was my first John Green book and still my favorite. However, this book is definitely a close second.

Join Now