The Fault in Our Stars
#6 in Books
Erin Jean H.
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
Is this your favorite John Green book? If not, which one is?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Elkwood, VA
3 years, 4 months ago
I'm a jerk! I searched but didn't initially see your question, so I posted a similar one of my own. Sorry! Papertowns is my favorite, because of my never ending wanderlust. They are all good though!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Orlando, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
"Looking for Alaska" will always hold a special place in my heart
Megan E.
Megan E.
Decatur, IL
3 years, 7 months ago
This one is definitely my favorite so far.
Sindy M.
Sindy M.
3 years, 8 months ago
YESS!!! its my favorite so far!
Lori W.
Lori W.
Tyler, TX
3 years, 8 months ago
I loved the absolute nerdiness of The Abundance of Katherines.
Justine P.
Justine P.
Lakewood, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
This one is my favorite but my second favorite is Looking for Alaska :)
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
North Salt Lake, UT
3 years, 10 months ago
It is. However, Looking for Alaska was also wonderful! (His other books are great!)
Ave L.
Ave L.
3 years, 10 months ago
This was my absolute favorite. I enjoyed Will Grayson, Will Grayson the most after it, though it seems most people don't share that opinion.
Jeani B.
Jeani B.
Las Vegas, NV
3 years, 11 months ago
This was the first John Green book I read. I've got more on hold at the library! I'm hooked on the tone and pace of his writing. This book moved me.
Ana Q.
Ana Q.
Amarillo, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
This was a beautiful story with a great plot that had me sobbing like a baby until the end! But ultimately, Looking for Alaska will forever be my favorite book by John Green, and my favorite book ever!
Kimberleigh S.
Kimberleigh S.
4 years ago
It's probably my favorite. I also really liked Paper Towns and An Abundance of Katherines
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
River Vale, NJ
4 years ago
This is my favorite without a doubt. Then Looking for Alaska then An Abundance of Katherines and then Paper Towns.
Christiane C.
Christiane C.
Corinth, VT
4 years ago
This is my favorite. Looking for Alaska is my second favorite. My third is probably Paper Towns. John Green is my favorite author.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Somerville, MA
4 years, 1 month ago
It''s the first one that I read, but now I'll be looking for more from John Green.
Emma G.
Emma G.
Redwood City, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
It is definitely my favorite
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Livermore, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
No, Looking For Alaska was my first John Green book and still my favorite. However, this book is definitely a close second.