The Fault In Our Stars uploaded by Yassmin B.The Fault In Our Stars uploaded by Andi G.

BY JOSH BOONE #60 in Movies

Hazel (Shailene Woodley) and Gus (Ansel Elgort) share a sarcastic sense of humor, a distaste for the conventional, and ultimately a love that sweeps them on an unforgettable journey. Although the two teens face unlikely challenges, their courage and dedication to each other prove that while life isn’t perfect, love can still be extraordinary. Laura Dern and Sam Trammell also star in this powerfully moving film based on John Green’s New York Times best-selling novel. see more...

The Fault In Our Stars
  • "I am so glad there was a movie created, it's a really great story and has many life lessons." in 1 review
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
I am going to start off by saying that The Fault In Our Stars by John Green is one of my favorite books if not my favorite book that I've read thus far. I will say that the movie does not do the book justice, but that is true with any other book to movie adaption. I did however quite enjoy it. I both laughed and cried while watching this, and that's what I need whenever I'm in the mood for a good romantic comedy. Overall, I would recommend this to a friend and would give it 4 stars.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Pop Culture Expert
This book was amazing, then I watched the movie. That was amazing too.

It just teaches you that sometimes love isn't a fairytale story. Sometimes in the real world, loves like Hazel and Gus's happen. It's sad, but it happens. They just made the best of it. The actors, the characters, the book, the author and the movie was all just wonderful. I definitely recommend this to anybody. Anybody!
Trinity G.
Trinity G.
Silver Spring, MD
I really enjoyed reading the book version. John Green is a talented author and because of that, it made a great movie. The actors portrayed the characters really well and each made a great fit. The movie really touched me and many others around the world with its unique message. I really do recommend this movie and book, for that matter.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Simpsonville, SC
This was one of my favorite John Green books so I was excited when it became a movie. The main reason I love the movie version of this book is because it is so closely written to the book. I hate when movies do not match up with the book so I was so relieved when it was pretty much perfectly matched.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This movie made me cry my eyes out. However I believe the book was much better and much more profound. It is one of my all time novels, and I really enjoyed watching the screen production of this incredible love story. I also like that it didn't end with a 'happily ever after', but with real life.
Denise K.
Denise K.
Racine , WI
Pop Culture Expert
The plot of The Fault In Our Stars is heavy and heartbreaking. I read the book before I saw the movie, so I prepared myself. Or so I thought. This movie was so well acted and portrayed onscreen, that it gave me all The Feels, and then some. It was wonderfully acted and cinematically perfect.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Pop Culture Expert
Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort are fantastic in this movie. As the book being my favorite ever I was very hesitant and it by far exceeded my expectations. The casting crew nailed it. I definitely recommend this movie. I saw it in theaters three times and bought it the day it came out.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Foxworth, MS
I read the book before the movie came out and to me the book was way better than the movie. I was a lil disappointed but I did watch it and the book I read in 2 days bc I couldn't put it down. (And I'm not a big reader) overall the movie was good I'm a big fan of shailene woodley
Florence N.
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Pop Culture Expert
This movie is going to rip your heart out, and if it doesn't I'm not sure you have one. But it is incredible. And a movie that should definitely be watched. To know this is based off a true story just adds to the heartbreak but I'm so glad that I did watch it!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
Pop Culture Expert
I read the book before watching the movie and I think they actually did a great job in staying faithful to the story. If you've ever even thought about watching it, I would definitely recommend that you give it a chance. Keep some tissues ready! I bawled.
Ana D.
Ana D.
Pop Culture Expert
Is the movie better than the book?
Shayna S.
Shayna S.
Pop Culture Expert
Been thinking of checking this out but unsure of what it is about ?
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Whiteland , IN
I was wondering if the book is as good as the movie? The movie was great but was wondering how true they stayed to the story line
Massiel P.
Massiel P.
What's this movie about?
Vanessa
Vanessa
Me hizo llorar esta hermosa película los sentimientos a flor de piel con esta película no he leído el libro la verdad pero dicen que es mejor que la película