The Fault In Our Stars uploaded by Yessica Nayely S.The Fault In Our Stars uploaded by Yassmin B.The Fault In Our Stars uploaded by Andi G.

BY JOSH BOONE

Hazel (Shailene Woodley) and Gus (Ansel Elgort) share a sarcastic sense of humor, a distaste for the conventional, and ultimately a love that sweeps them on an unforgettable journey. Although the two teens face unlikely challenges, their courage and dedication to each other prove that while life isn’t perfect, love can still be extraordinary. Laura Dern and Sam Trammell also star in this powerfully moving film based on John Green’s New York Times best-selling novel. see more...

The Fault In Our Stars
  • "I am so glad there was a movie created, it's a really great story and has many life lessons." in 1 review
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
I love the book and the movie. The book is a little better, as they usually are, but the movie was a pretty close depiction and I was pleased with it.
For those that do not know, its about 2 teenagers who meet in a cancer therapy group. Gus, lost his leg and is in remissionand Hazel who has thyroid/lung cancer is on an experimental drug thats keeping the cancer on check - for now. They share similiarities and hang out and both seem to be falling for each other, until theres an adventure and a few scares that ultimately make them fall in love.
Its very sad, I ugly cry every single time I watch it, but its so sweet and even with the subject, they keep it lighthearted for most of it. I think the actors do a great job and they actually look cute together.
I would and have recommended to a friend.
Nikole S.
Be prepared to cry! This little love and adventure story has heart breaking health problems and it will make you cry! If you don’t something is wrong with you. It’s sweet and they are so cute together. And the lengths they go to, to try to keep the other happy...uhhh it’s a must watch
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie so much. I love that he makes a point by the cigarette does begin to kill you unless you ignite the killing machine. ( i know that not exactly what is sad but you get it). I really like that Augusts uses his wish to take her to Amsterdam to meet her favorite author.
Brooke B.
This movie is a total tear jerker that will be sure to make you shed quite a few tears. It's a great, sad love story that never seems to get old. The book is better so be sure to read that first, but trust me when I say this isn't a movie you'll want to miss.
Lisa G.
Made me laugh and cry and run to see the movie the night it came out. John Green is an amazing author and I think this is his best book. If you’re curious about the girl Hazel was based on I recommend This Star Won’t Go Out ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Loty B.
Elwood
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's sad and happy and loving. The actors are amazing in it and really make you fall in love with them all. It also gives you an insight on what it feels like to be in love and be sick.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Fault In Our Stars The Fault in Our Stars is the sixth novel by author John Green, published in January 2012. The title is inspired by Act 1, Scene 2 of Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar, in which the nobleman Cassius says to Brutus: "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, / But in ourselves, that we are underlings." The story is narrated by Hazel Grace Lancaster, a 16-year-old girl with cancer. Hazel is forced by her parents to attend a support group where she subsequently meets and falls in love with 17-year-old Augustus Waters, an ex-basketball player and amputee. A feature film adaptation of the novel directed by Josh Boone and starring Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort and Nat Wolffwas released on June 6, 2014.[1] Both the book and its film adaptation were met with strong critical and commercial success.
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie was extremely disappointing and to me a terrible depiction of the book. I’ve been a huge fan of John Green since before he was famous and religiously followed his vlogs and meet ups but this movie didn’t do the book justice. The casting was good but the directing wasn’t for me or my boyfriend who didn’t even know the story.
Leslie R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If I was to describe this movie in one word I would pick unforgettable. The reason is because of the love story and how things came to be. Nevertheless, the acting of the main protagonists was incredible. I would recommend watching this movie because it teaches you about love and loss.
Thelma M.
The fault in our stars by John Green is one of my favorite movies. I have yet to finish the book, but the movie is so great. I fell in love watching this. It teaches you a lot just reading some of the book and watching the movie. Very good acting. It is sad though i must admit so be prepared to have tissues on deck
Ana D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Is the movie better than the book?
Shayna S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Been thinking of checking this out but unsure of what it is about ?
Stephanie L.
Whiteland, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was wondering if the book is as good as the movie? The movie was great but was wondering how true they stayed to the story line
Massiel P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What's this movie about?
Sakshi d.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Have you seen this movie?