The Fault in Our Stars

by John Green

#8 in Books

Is this as sad as the film?
What age do you think this book is for?
What age do you think this book is for?
Start your review of The Fault in Our Stars!
Product Highlights
I recommend everyone to read this book, very very well written storyline pulls you and makes you want to keep readingtouching storyin reviews
Probably the BEST book I could have ever read, its so good i could read it 2 times and im not a two time reader or watcher either.in reviews
...you are (or if you think "young-adult" books aren't for you, this is a must read. in reviews
Definitely a tear jerker 8 ( they get you to fall in love with the characters then throw you curveballs you didn't even see coming in reviews
This are the best books, those you can totally get lost in and when they end you find yourself lost in your own sea of thoughts and feelings, trying to understate the effect a simple compilations of ink, paper and words.in reviews
Kathryn C.
Smithtown, NY
The Fault in Our Stars uploaded by Kathryn C.
One of my favorite young adult reads which prompted me to read all of John Greens other books. I enjoyed the writing and immediately believed the characters developed in the book. I felt the love and the emotions that all processed through.Both the parent and the young adult points of view were written well. Though it wasn’t awful, I felt the movie didn’t capture quite the same emotional level as the book. The Fault in The Fault in Our Stars Our Stars
Xiolenny C.
Yonkers, NY
One of my favorite books, if you like to read I recommend it. This book it’s about a Seventeen-year-old girl and her name is Hazel Grace Lancaster reluctantly attends a cancer patients' support group at her mother’s behest. Because of her cancer, she uses a portable oxygen tank to breathe properly. In one of the meetings she catches the eye of a teenage boy, and through the course of the meeting she learns the boy’s name is Augustus Waters.
Tito C.
This book is my all time favorite book ever. Its so sad and just overall amazing I love it so much. Okay?
Meagan R.
Maryland Heights, MO
This book was absolutely amazing. It was well written and I really enjoyed the story line. I think it portrayed real life and love. With Gus dying, it shows that love can't always conquer all but that doesn't mean that it isn't great and amazing. Love endures even when the two people aren't together.
Sonia E.
Burbank, IL
...and some books are greater than other books. This book is about Hazel and Gus, two precocious, cancer-stricken teenagers. Theirs is a story of unconventional love. I loved all the metaphors in the book. The story is sad and probably not for everyone. I enjoyed it.
Whitney R.
North Port, FL
I didn't think the hype of this book was anything serious until I read it myself. I cried for most of this book and I still cry even though I finished this book a couple months ago. All I have to do is think about Gus and how he died a few days later after his "funeral". This book really messed me up but that's okay because it was worth it.
Destiny D.
Deer Park, TX
Most wonderful book I've read so far. has everything a book should have. a wonderful story line. I've read this book a lot. john green never fails to write a fantastic book.
Taylor D.
Hudsonville, MI
I've read this book twice and I absolutely love it. It made me laugh, made me cry. I recommend it to all my friends, John Green is a genius.
Emma F.
Johnson City, TN
Get your tissues out because you're in for a tear jerker. This book is stunning. The characters are real and tangible and you learn to love them and appreciate the real way they depict living, not dying.
Sabrina B.
Joplin, MO
This book builds your heart up, just to rip it apart. It made me reconcider everything in my life. Its the best love story, and the saddest. I cried from chapter 13 till the last page.

177 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...