- "I recommend everyone to read this book, very very well written storyline pulls you and makes you want to keep readingtouching story" in 84 reviews
- "Probably the BEST book I could have ever read, its so good i could read it 2 times and im not a two time reader or watcher either." in 76 reviews
- "It doesn't matter if you're male or female or how old you are (or if you think "young-adult" books aren't for you, this is a must read. " in 65 reviews
- "Definitely a tear jerker 8 ( they get you to fall in love with the characters then throw you curveballs you didn't even see coming " in 60 reviews
- "This are the best books, those you can totally get lost in and when they end you find yourself lost in your own sea of thoughts and feelings, trying to understate the effect a simple compilations of ink, paper and words." in 50 reviews
Maybe I'm cynical and maybe it's because I'm in the mid-thirties, but this was just painful to read and not in the emotional sense. I might recommend this for 10-12 year olds, but this is heavy on the melodrama and the dialogue is something out of a George Lucas script. I was cringing constantly. Discerning readers will find even the tender moments obnoxious. Hard pass.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos