The Farmer's Dog

by The Farmer's Dog

You shouldn’t be the only one eating healthy.

Like you, we love our pets and care about their health. That’s why we created The Farmer’s Dog — a service that delivers balanced, freshly made pet food with simple recipes, guided by science, and driven by love.

Do you find kibble or fresh food works better for your dog The Farmer's Dog ? Blue Buffalo Life Protection Dry Small Breed Puppy Food
Do they add supplements to The Farmer’s Dog? If so, what do they add?
Start your review of The Farmer's Dog!
How would you rate this product?
Lindsay S.
The Farmer's Dog uploaded by Lindsay S.
My pup is a suuuuuuper picky eater! Dinner time has always been a struggle since finding her a meal that she likes is nearly impossible. Then we found The Farmer’s Dog! Now my dog actually enjoys mealtime and looks forward to eating! Her coat and skin have become so shiny and healthy since she began eating it too. So happy to have found this brand! I definitely recommend Farmer’s Dog to any pet parent with a picky pup or just wants a nutritious and delicious meal program for their furry friend!
Laura E.
Maryland Hts, MO
The Farmer's Dog uploaded by Laura E.
I cannot speak highly enough about this food. My dog is getting a fresh meal every time he eats! His coat is shiner and he loves it. Yes, it’s pricy but I want what’s best for him and it comes right to your door. The Farmer's Dog
Stephanie H.
Nappanee, IN
We love the Farmers Dog! I have a small yorkie who is very picky with her food and this is one of the only foods she will eat with no complaints. I love that it comes on time right at my doorstep and that I know she is eating something high quality. My only complaint is the price is quite high especially if feeding multiple dogs and would be unsustainable for a lot of people But I’m willing to pay it for my girl.
samantha T.
Owens X Rds, AL
It's a wonderful product that my picky little princess won't eat either! Don't get me wrong, it's a great idea. You fill out a little survey of breed, weight, issues etc. And they send it out in the coolest box. It's heavily insulated, and it melts in water!! So it definitely is worth a try. I have spoiled my little furbaby too long, and she will go without eating for a day or so, if I even place a plate next to her normal food. But I have nothing, but good things to say about them.
Jordan M.
Clinton, SC
I absolutely love this brand! Although it can be a little hard to afford at times I try to get this as often as I can because not only does she love it more than anything I’ve ever fed her but it’s super good for your dog and she has gotten a lot healthier since I’ve added their products to her diet.
Lacey P.
Denver, CO
I have the pickiest dog of all time. I seriously cannot add up all the food we’ve tried and donated. She’d eat a food for 2 days and then act afraid of it. This food was our last option and had tried other fresh food that she didn’t like. This is a blessing. She’s finally eating every meal and seems excited. I love the different recipes so I can keep her excited about her food. It’s expensive, but worth it.
Elizabeth H.
Chatham, IL
This dog food is amazing! My dog is absolutely crazy for it, she even prefers it to treats! She is 14 and has arthritis, and this food has really helped calm down her inflammation. She is running again and has more energy than we have seen her in years. Her fur is a lot softer and shinier now, and she has lost weight too! It is more expensive than regular dog food, but to me it is worth it. I highly recommend, especially for senior dogs.
Sharra C.
Sacramento, CA
I am just about done with my two week trial of Farmer's Dog, and already ordered another two weeks! I switched Jameson to Farmer's Dog after 6.5 years of what I believed to be 'high quality's dry food. Jameson is my Frenchie baby. Recently, his energy levels have been off (I get it - I'm middle aged now too, and I have definitely slowed down a bit myself). I wanted to try human grade food before anything else, to see if I could better manage his weight and activity levels. We are 6 days in now, and here are my findings: 1) activity levels are WAY better! He has never been a 'morning person', and he's typically sluggish on his AM walks. He is now far more into it, and his pace has increased just overall. 2) Jameson drinks a lot less water! Farmer's Dog is 80% water apparently, so he doesn't need to consume as much agua outside of his food. ** Dry food is, well - dry! No moisture, so that has to be supplimented. 3) Less poops! I read that's a sign of better nutrient absorption. Not only is there less, but there's close to no odor (maybe that's TMI, but if you're reading this, you're more than likely a dog owner and you'll understand the benefit haha).
Staci S.
Royse City, TX
If I could give them 10 stars, I would. They are so easy to get in touch with and even sent my dog flowers when he was diagnosed with cancer. We love this company and will stay loyal to them like they have been loyal to us ❤️
Shelby W.
Murray, NE
The Farmer's Dog uploaded by Shelby W.
My dog and I both love The Farmers Dog! My dog is a Husky and he loves this food so much. It looks very fresh to me.