BY THE FAMOUS GROUSE

Argenis L.
Argenis L.
una vez lo probe el The Famous Grouse Scotch y es de muy buena calidad totalmente excelente al sabor muy bueno
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
This stuff is good! I would recommend this drink. They came in with my chocolate alcohols
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO
This is a great go to, whether we want it mixed, or on the rocks, my fiance and I almost always have a bottle in the house
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Webster Grvs, MO
Someone left a bottle of this at my house. I tried it and it wasn't too bad. I would preferred other scotches over this brand though
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
The Famous Grouse Finest Scotch Whisky was my grandpa's favorite and now its our favorite for a rich whiskey taste that mixes with many things not too sweet - Just perfect!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
This has a great finish to it that does not over power anything else you mix with it. drink it straight, on the rocks or mixed either way it's good
kara w.
kara w.
Santa Monica, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This is a really good whisky. I usually buy inexpensive whisky but I decided to buy this instead one night and I was pleasantly surprised
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I found that Famous Grouse had a pleasant taste when drank on its own, with ice and a mixer. I was pleased with the quality of the drink for the price that I paid. It looks pleasant sitting on the shelf in my kitchen and I use it when friends or family are over for a drink.
Adonia M.
Adonia M.
If you like the taste of whiskey than you would love this. It is a very strong drink , My grandpa loves it after his meal on a Sunday afternoon. It goes well with some lemonade.
Lulu C.
Lulu C.
Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire
I enjoy this whisky a lot. It is one of my go-to liquors as it is quite smooth and not sweet like the American bourbons.