BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

1 Year, 11 issues - Whether you're just getting started or have been a DIY-er for years, The Family Handyman Magazine gives you complete step-by-step instructions, expert tips from industry pros and time and money-saving hints to help get the job done right! see more...

• Do these articles focus more on small diy projects or remodeling ...4 Answers
  • How helpful would you say this magazine is?4 Answers
Catherine B.
Delton, MI
This magazine is like your favorite handyman blog. It had it all, tips, tricks and even product reviews. My husband has found several great projects. I also enjoy reading it.
Ronda T.
Plainwell, MI
I have bought this several tines from a local store. it had detailed step by step instrucstions. from a house to a shed to a wonderful wall accent. I don't have slot of tools to work with but make hand saw comes in handy. I would recommend this mag to any one who likes to work more in depth with tools. great ideas.
Cate R.
The guide for all women who do a lot of their own work around the house... When I was a younger gal I would never of dreamed I could or would do my projects around the house... From putting in my own sinks to fixing the outside faucet... Tree trimming.. (With Chain Saw).. Cement work... (Not a small project).. Fixing the bathroom fan.. Easy once you get the correct part.... Lots of things.. (Had to show the repair man how to fix my washer.). He said he would never of thought of that.. Thanks for reading this....
Diana K.
Pittsburgh, PA
My husband and I get this magazine. It is very helpful and has tons of easy diys and tricks for simple house fixes. There is also more complex work projects but guides you through in an easy to understand manor.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
I always thought my father in law was just "gifted" when it came to helping out around the house.He even recaulked our bathtub when we moved into a new place without us asking.Then I discovered he was a subscriber to this magazine and that is where he learned many of these "secrets".
Kim K.
Irving, TX
This is one of our favorite magazines. We've learned so many helpful tips & tricks since we started receiving it. And their projects are awesome! I always look forward to the day it arrives in the mail so I can check it out before hubby gets hold of it & it disappears into his workshop.
Luke G.
Marion, IA
This is by far my favorite magazine. I have had several ideas/projects from this magazine. Wife also likes to see things that i am able to build with the help of this magazine. the stories at the end are the best. I even am subscribed to the online magazine
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
It's pretty handy...reading while in the bathroom. Found this at my brother's house and ended up taking it home to finish reading. There's some good stuff for anyone who has purchased a foreclosure and may have some smaller projects to do.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
We have received this for two years, my husband has enjoyed it so there are many step by step home improvement prodjects, as well as Do it yourself, this is a good house warming gift for a young couple, as well as college student.
Sunshine R.
This magazine has helped my husband and I a lot around the house. Helps with a lot of new ideas, how to fix things for beginners. I think personally a year subscription or one of the books is a good new home gift for anyone
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Has anyone used this product? Do you like it?
Bonnie T.
Bethel, MN
What's your favorite part of the magazine?
Annie L.
Boise, ID
How much does this magazine cost to buy it off the newstand?
Lasharay O.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How helpful would you say this magazine is?
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Do these articles focus more on small diy projects or remodeling house structure?