BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Formulated with snow lotus and pearl for concentrated treatment on whitening effect and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines How to use: Use it before or after applying cream, use a spatula to scoop out moisturizing cream along with 2~3 pearl capsules and place in the palm of your hand. Crush the pearl capsules and dab an even amount on your forehead and both cheeks, then spread the cream evenly all over he face. The product can be applied to other cream product or with base makeup to give your skin a healthy glow. see more...

Jennifer L.
Gainesville, FL
It kinda a weird concept but I like it doesn’t feel too heavy on the skin it does leave the skin glittery so I wouldn’t use it at night maybe before you put on makeup
Hannah L.
Plymouth, MN
This capsule cream is so perfect! It’s so easy to use and the packaging is amazing! The price is really fair and definitely worth it! Super gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling so amazing!!
Shannon R.
Oceanside, CA
Ok where do i start. I absolutely adore this! The coverage is top notch. And its long lasting like 9 hours plus. I am a mom of 5 and thumbs up feels great and works good too. Id recvomend love this brad allot
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Tonya L.
I love this product. It's a wonderful brand I really want to try a lot of the other products they carry. It's a must try in my mind.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
1,478 reviews
I adore this product... it works amazing on my sensitive skin. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day! Definitely recommend.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This is a great face cream. Very effective and high quality. It provides the right amount of hydration
Emma B.
The face shop has some pretty good skincare products I’ve used them a few times I’d recommend them
Brandi B.
This product is great would definitely recommend this product to anyone. A must buy for anyone
Juan Rafael H.
hawthorne, Ca
The serum is a white, opaque gel-like texture, and it works into the skin really easily, almost melting into the skin instantly as I applied it, leaving the skin softer than before. Scent wise – it’s a light floral fragrance which smells very refreshing and pretty, which is pretty much my favorite type of scent. I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned it before, but here it is again – I love scented products, they perfume my face and make me feel happy!