by The Face Shop

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. An anti-aging skin care set consists of toner, lotion and cream with Korean White Flower formula soothes fine lines and improves wrinkles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Face Shop - Yehwadam Revitalizing Special Gift Set: Toner 155ml + 32ml + Lotion 140ml + 32ml + Cream 10ml 5pcs!
This one works pretty well. I had a few breakouts while on it. But it wasn’t awful. There’s other things from The Face Shop that are just as good if not better. Like their oil and foaming cleanser set.
Alhambra, CA
I LOVEEEEE THIS PRODUCT. This is actually the only face brand I am willing to use. It helps your skin in so many different ways. I use to have extreme acne. My skin was also very patchy and different tones, but wow this was really a game changer. You need to realize though, it does take 30 days for your skin to regenerate as well as a better diet. Your body needs to regulate the amount of oil and water in your body so try to drink more water to stay hydrated.
Brooklyn , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
The toner has a really mild as well as clean fresh smell to it. It looks like a milky fluid and has a moderate consistency. This toner does not contain any typical or ordinary forms of alcohol in it. However, it does contain propanediol (aka propylene glycol and Hexanediol which are basically humectants with preservative properties. So basically, these ingredients help the skin to retain moisture. Hence, these ingredients are the reason why this toner feels moisturising instead of drying like most other toners in the market. While it does help remove impurities from the skin, do not rely on this to remove makeup.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Want your skin to feel like you hopped into a time machine and went back to when you were a baby? I love the face shop products and this set was wonderful for my skin. I’m sensitive combo and utilizing the whole system was such a transformation for my skin.
Astoria, NY
This is my favorite skin care so far and I’m not changing to my old ways any time soon. I’m just so in love of how great it works and how good it is for delicate and sensitive skin. The price is reasonable and you don’t have to use a lot of product at once.
Sunland, CA
I absolutely love this set, it comes the well packaged and it’s just an overall beautiful item. The quality is amazing and I can really see the difference it has made on my skin. I would highly recommend it and I will buy it again.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at ulta and amazon usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it.
Coalwood
Love using this product, makes my face look flawless, daily user, packaging is great. Comes at a good price, you definitely will not regret spending money to buy this, I’m very satisfied, you will love it.
Norfolk
Me encanto este maquillaje porque ami mama le fundió I mucho cuando va a fiestas oh cuando va a ser otras cosas de su vida diaria u aparte me encanta porque en muy fino ese maquillaje y se lo recomiendo mucho de verdad a y también hablo inglés I love this product ❤️❤️
Philadelphia, PA
Didn’t like the shades they don’t have any shades for black people whatsoever so it was pointless for me.