BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Improves your dull complexion and creates radiant skin. After using toner, take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Melany H.
It’s geeat working the best thing you can ever use, I personally like it I think u all should use it I recommended a lot . I think when you wear it you would love to use it  I really don’t have other words but it’s good it will be useful.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This serum is great! I love how it makes my skin feel. I would definitely recommend this to others who are looking for an amazing serum to help plump their skin and make your skin feel hydrated and smooth without texture.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
Very smooth fluffy cream. I would recommend this to every one. I love this product! Not too expensive
Heaven A.
Ottawa, ON
I got a free sample of this from the face shop. I don’t think it is really for my skin as I have very dry skin and need something quiet moisturizing. This would be good for people with more combo to oily skin type.
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
I think it’s really important to have a serum mixed with you moisturizer when applying it to your face. I’m not sure what the long term effects are, but in general it just makes your skin a lot brighter and softer!
Saniya S.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Ive bought the whole set from toner to serum to emulsion and i love how my face feels like a mcdonalds bun lol. It feels so soft and fresh all the time
Sambry N.
Muy buen producto, excelente aroma y la piel se siente como de bebé, muy suave, los poros se han disminuido un poco y la piel se ve más saludable.