BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Improves your dull complexion and creates radiant skin. After using toner, take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Chelsea I.
It was ok I didn’t really notice much difference in my skin. I like the other serum I use better for my dry textured skin. Although I love the face shop cleanser !!! If this gave me a little more noticeable results I would love it because it didn’t break my skin out!
Melany H.
It’s geeat working the best thing you can ever use, I personally like it I think u all should use it I recommended a lot . I think when you wear it you would love to use it  I really don’t have other words but it’s good it will be useful.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This serum is great! I love how it makes my skin feel. I would definitely recommend this to others who are looking for an amazing serum to help plump their skin and make your skin feel hydrated and smooth without texture.
Cindy G.
Rosemead , CA
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It smells amazing and does such a good job with moisturizing my face. It is a bit expensive but worth the price!!
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
tammi s.
Brentwood, CA
Takes a bit to sink into the skin, but smells great. Not that much usage for young peeps, made for older women
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
Very smooth fluffy cream. I would recommend this to every one. I love this product! Not too expensive
yvette c.
Great serum and it’s a great Korean brand! Good value and will repurchase. Pretty bottle too
Carissa R.
Brooklyn , NY
The name of the line literally goes back to the brand’s natural roots, using herbs, plants, and flowers, to keep you beautiful and prevent signs of ageing.

The main ingredients of the line include Korean Ginseng (skin revitalisation), Safflower (for energised skin, improves skin tone, anti-ageing properties) and Goji Berry (for radiance and controls skin cell ageing).