BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. An anti-aging emulsion with Korean Ginseng essence with lifting effect nourishes loose skin and provides essential nutrients. After using skin softener, take an appropriate amount into hand, and gently spread over the face. see more...

Kimberly C.
Miami
I’m in love with this product ! It’s amazing !!it’s really effective when you applied. The packaging is simple but cute. It was my first time using this product !
Hannah D.
Really gentle. I hate moisturizers that dry out my skin or make it burn. I used this after a peel and my skin (supposed to be sensitive at this point) did not react badly. It feels like a heavy moisturizer but not bad for the winter! Smells great too
Sharon S.
This is a great product that leaves your skin feeling very hydrated. I've used this after using their essence. Only con is that since it is in their ginseng line, it definitely has a strong fragrance, kind of like a grandma smell lol
jaclyn d.
Irvine, CA
I used this as a sample and it is quite quite amazing if I do t say so myself. I felt my skin smoothen out after one use honestly and I really like it. It's a high end product but in all honesty it's great.
Kristen G.
Pinecrest
This product is great, I really enjoy feeling refreshed in the mornings. It’s a necessary step in my I-beauty routine.
Mary M.
Essex
Bought this while it was on sale. You need the smallest amount and it spread the whole face. Perfect for normal to combination skin. My everyday must have skincare product.
Perla d.
La Romana
Son muy buenos estos productos su protección y frescura son ciertas, lo unico que no me agrada es el olor que lleva muy fuerte