BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Face Shop
- Yehwadam Heaven Grade Ginseng Regenerating Emulsion 140ml 140ml

The Face Shop - Yehwadam Heaven Grade Ginseng Regenerating Emulsion 140ml 140ml

by The Face Shop

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. An anti-aging emulsion with Korean Ginseng essence with lifting effect nourishes loose skin and provides essential nutrients. After using skin softener, take an appropriate amount into hand, and gently spread over the face.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Face Shop - Yehwadam Heaven Grade Ginseng Regenerating Emulsion 140ml 140ml!
Kristen G.
Pinecrest
This product is great, I really enjoy feeling refreshed in the mornings. It’s a necessary step in my I-beauty routine.
Sharon S.
South Jordan, UT
This is a great product that leaves your skin feeling very hydrated. I've used this after using their essence. Only con is that since it is in their ginseng line, it definitely has a strong fragrance, kind of like a grandma smell lol
Jaclyn D.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this as a sample and it is quite quite amazing if I do t say so myself. I felt my skin smoothen out after one use honestly and I really like it. It's a high end product but in all honesty it's great.
Hannah D.
Really gentle. I hate moisturizers that dry out my skin or make it burn. I used this after a peel and my skin (supposed to be sensitive at this point) did not react badly. It feels like a heavy moisturizer but not bad for the winter! Smells great too
Kinlay Z.
The Face Shop - Yehwadam Heaven Grade Ginseng Regenerating Emulsion 140ml 140ml uploaded by Kinlay Z.
Loving this Yehwadam revitalizing emulsion from The Face Shop. It Gives the perfect texture and glow for combination skin type like mine. I would definitely go for it again. And would recommend all my friends to try it too. Loving it so much that I couldn’t stop myself from writing a review & sharing with you all. Swipe to see it’s texture . . . . . . . #yehwadamrevitalizing #faceshopkorea #yesstyle #yehwadamemulsion #faceshoporiginal #emulsion #skincare #ig_bhutan #loveyourself #asian #skinlove #girls #ig_daily #skincareroutine #loveThe Face Shop - Yehwadam Revitalizing Special Gift Set: Toner 155ml + 32ml + Lotion 140ml + 32ml + Cream 10ml 5pcs
Niha D.
maharashtra
Korean skin rituals are notoriously elaborate so pardon my ignorance when I admit that I honestly don't know the difference between an essence, a serum, and an emulsion. Upon some researching, however, emulsions in Korean skin care are basically a light moisturizer, which is exactly how I would describe this product. With a lightweight cream texture that dispenses from a pump spout, the YEHWADAM Heaven Grade Ginseng Regenerating Emulsion is made with shea butter, macadamia nut oil, and lecithin (a phospholipid emollient). The product absorbs quickly and it leaves behind a natural finish. So if you are looking for a light daytime moisturizer, the emulsion is the way to go.
Christina T.
Brisbane
Worth the money spent, great ginseng scent and very light weight texture when applied on skin, my skin looks healthier when a month use.
Eli Y.
Dundonald, Belfast
Love the scent, but I’m not sure if that’s a good thing. It’s rich enough for me to use in a cold climate country that tend to drys up my skin. Nothing special about it that I find.
Perla D.
La Romana
Son muy buenos estos productos su protección y frescura son ciertas, lo unico que no me agrada es el olor que lleva muy fuerte
Mary M.
Essex
Bought this while it was on sale. You need the smallest amount and it spread the whole face. Perfect for normal to combination skin. My everyday must have skincare product.

Looking for your answer?