by The Face Shop

Exclusive DreamWorks collaboration with The Face Shop! Quantity limited! 02 CUPCAKE! 8 Ultra cute &wearable colors in one palette!. You can mix and match to create diverse daily makeup looks with one palette.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Face Shop x DreamWorks TROLLS 02 CUPCAKE Mono Pop Eyes Palette [VM Korea VM3362]!
Bakersfield, CA
I actually bought this product because my daughter loves the movie. Packaging is cute and it's pigmented however it does not last at all so I was super dissapointed, but my daughter loves it and I use it on her often during dress up.
Warner, OK
This is a cute pallet and it is pigmented! I love the movie trolls and thought it would be cute to have this. I use this on my little sisters when I do their makeup!
Platteville, WI
very disappointed with this powder that does not hold on the day. pretty colors and cute design, but the product itself is disappointing
Arkadelphia, AR
My daughter and I fight over this! Lol! Love it! Such a cute and very good quality product! The prices are so affordable as well.
Binghamton, NY
1,484 reviews
I love this set! I'm a huge fan of trolls so this was a perfect addition to my collection.. and it is awesome quality!
Amo esta temática de los trolls la película porque aparte de que hemos la película esta marca coreana que acabo de comprar hace a principios del año la verdad es que me sorprendió y los tonos se me hacen un poco difíciles de llevar por eso les quitaron una estrella pero ya si eres más profesional en eso de maquillaje Pues sabes cómo utilizarlos para principiantes no se lo recomiendo a personas ya que tengan más experiencia Quizás sí sí
Minden, NV
Comprei esse produto online porque gostei muito do preço. Tive receio por não ser uma marca conhecida mas no fim acabei gostando bastante. A pigmentação é muito boa e as cores são vivas e radiantes. Gostei
ME encantaron estas sombras  por que picmentan bien ademas son de trolls  tienen tonalidades  que me queda  increíbles con  mi color  de piel
Philippines
This is really cuteee cuteee palette. It has great packaging and the colors of eyeshadow are really cute ,neutral and warm with a touch of pink which is kinda girly!!!!! I love pallete with nude colors but for this, this is exceptional👌🏻😁
Super cute! My eyes look so pretty with all its pretty colors. It has a great color pay off and can be used at any occasion The Face Shop x DreamWorks TROLLS 02 CUPCAKE Mono Pop Eyes Palette [VM Korea VM3362]

Looking for your answer?