BY THE FACE SHOP

Exclusive DreamWorks collaboration with The Face Shop! Quantity limited! 02 CUPCAKE! 8 Ultra cute &wearable colors in one palette!. You can mix and match to create diverse daily makeup looks with one palette. see more...

Buy on Amazon
¤ d.
Warner, OK
This is a cute pallet and it is pigmented! I love the movie trolls and thought it would be cute to have this. I use this on my little sisters when I do their makeup!
Fanny J.
Platteville, WI
very disappointed with this powder that does not hold on the day.
pretty colors and cute design, but the product itself is disappointing
Olga G.
Donna, TX
lo máximo en productos de calidad le doy su cinco estrellas difinitivamente lo recomiendo me encanta la pigmentación y los colores ❤️
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
My daughter and I fight over this! Lol! Love it! Such a cute and very good quality product! The prices are so affordable as well.
Monse A.
Amo esta temática de los trolls la película porque aparte de que hemos la película esta marca coreana que acabo de comprar hace a principios del año la verdad es que me sorprendió y los tonos se me hacen un poco difíciles de llevar por eso les quitaron una estrella pero ya si eres más profesional en eso de maquillaje Pues sabes cómo utilizarlos para principiantes no se lo recomiendo a personas ya que tengan más experiencia Quizás sí sí
AYA M.
Philippines
This is really cuteee cuteee palette. It has great packaging and the colors of eyeshadow are really cute ,neutral and warm with a touch of pink which is kinda girly!!!!! I love pallete with nude colors but for this, this is exceptional👌🏻😁
Neel M.
Super cute! My eyes look so pretty with all its pretty colors. It has a great color pay off and can be used at any occasion The Face Shop x DreamWorks TROLLS 02 CUPCAKE Mono Pop Eyes Palette [VM Korea VM3362]
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Comprei esse produto online porque gostei muito do preço. Tive receio por não ser uma marca conhecida mas no fim acabei gostando bastante. A pigmentação é muito boa e as cores são vivas e radiantes.
Gostei
Nour S.
abu hammad
love this product so much it really works so well and I loved it so so so so much and I recommend this to every one ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
♥ivonne♥ I.
I like the pink tones, you can work very well they are not very dusty and I love their pigmentation.

I recommend it !!