BY THE FACE SHOP

-A whitening & brightening facial lotion-Features a lightweight texture that penetrates quickly without any stickiness-Formulated with White Seed Complex for whitening action-Controls the balance of oil & water in skin-Unveils a clearer moist... see more...

Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
This is lightweight and a little moisturizing too. It does not do a great job at whitening by itself or with the whole line. I don’t recommend buying this if you’re serious about whitening your skin. Save your money and invest in something more effective.
Zyah N.
Sharon Hill, PA
Helps me with my scares on my face and I love the product how it helps keep my shade toned
Roya A.
Toronto
It's a nice product for people who want to brighten swallow skin or dark spots and acne scars. It leaves the skin feeling fresh and smooth and I haven't had a reaction.
Sharon K.
New Castle, DE
a good moisturiser and definitely good value for price. have since tried better moisturiser however was a very ideal product to use in high school during my hormonal acne stages of life
Ulka K.
Mumbai, Maharastra
It didn't suite me at all. I started breaking out really badly after using this product. P.S I come from the oily skin fam.I was so disappointed after using this product!!
Perla d.
La Romana
Estos productos son muy buenos, tienen una excelente reseña por personas de diferentes paises y con clima muy diferentes.
Angela A.
lasalle, Montreal
As the name says it is really a whitening lotion which leaves your skin instantly glowing and whitens the skin.it is beyond your expections and is very affordable.face shop has very good variety of Korean products which are awesome as this is one of my favourites.
Highly recommend.