BY THE FACE SHOP

[The Face Shop] White Seed Real Whitening Face Mask 5EA see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christine L.
E Brunswick, NJ
honestly, the face shop face masks are perfect for pamper nights when you want to treat your face to something a little extra special. i always feel like im conducting an at home spa with these on-- my skin glows and feels incredibly hydrated afterwards:)
Clair M.
Yoakum
I honestly love this so much. Some products take time to whiten your skin or see any type of result in general. As soon as you’re finished with this mask you see a difference right away. Takes care of under eye circles, and helps fade scars, redness, and blemishes.
Kaitlin T.
Irvine, CA
This sheet mask from The Face Shop is a little above average. I like the packaging, but I wish that these masks came in various scents! When I use a face mask, I want it to keep my face glowy and moisturized.
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
This was a amazing mask with instant results after using it and the results "showed" for a couple days after use especially applying my makeup...my skin just looked good! I am repurchasing a couple of these masks and looking for more from this Korean skincare line! Finding that K Beauty and Korean Skincare is some of the best...and in general...affordable great skincare!!
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
Love this sheet mask, it leaves my skin feeling very moist afterwards.  First time I have tried this brand.  The packaging is nice.  I will purchase again.
Caroline B.
Boston, MA
I love these masks for their cheap but fun novelty value, though I don't really notice any affects on my skin. They smell good and provide a relaxing environment, and the animal ones are fun to do with friends. I find them most cheaply in Koreatown, New York.
Krysteene M.
Mililani , HI
This mask I’ve tried only once and it made my face super soft but it didn’t make it lighter in color. I suppose you have to use it constantly. I bought this a local face shop.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Can’t go wrong with their facial mask collection. I always have their facial mask, it is a staple for me. I use it regularly twice a week and my skin is super hydrated, and well moisturized. Great for winter or just all year around. Easy to use too
LAUREN C.
Irving, TX
Mask comes out very lush with essence, goes on well, feels so comforting and refreshing. I feel like it’s heavy with good essence that right away I can feel moisture in my face. After 20 mins I take off the sheet and pat in essence and my skin looks brighter already.
Liz P.
Saint Louis, MO
For me, this sheet mask was just ok. The fragrance is light and not too offensive. The sheet was drenched in product and helped the mask adhere nicely to my skin. However, I have sensitive skin and this made my face itchy after 5 minutes. I tissued off the residue but was uncomfortable with the tackiness of the product left on my skin.
Miriam B.